Various Non-Bald Discussions > Autos,Toys and Hobbies

Bald men in video games

<< < (2/4) > >>

Tyler:

--- Quote from: schro on January 18, 2007, 04:30:31 PM ---What about Pac-Man? Does he count as a SBG?

--- End quote ---

He's the original bald video game SBG

spaceape48:
Hitman is one of my favorites- don't think I've missed a game yet. The most recent one is my way of blowing off stress, coupled with GTA San Andreas. Good stuff.

There was that game for x-box a while back too, based after Vin Diesal's character in Pitch Black...can't remember the name. Also a great game.

Tyler:

--- Quote from: spaceape48 on January 18, 2007, 07:25:51 PM ---Hitman is one of my favorites- don't think I've missed a game yet. The most recent one is my way of blowing off stress, coupled with GTA San Andreas. Good stuff.

There was that game for x-box a while back too, based after Vin Diesal's character in Pitch Black...can't remember the name. Also a great game.

--- End quote ---

I have GTA San Andreas for PSP.  I think the game was called Riddick with Vin.  They are good stress relievers.

Blagadan:
Have you guys tried Mercenaries?  It's like San Andreas in a war zone ... one of my favourite games for blowing off steam because you get to blow lots of stuff up and can literally take down whole buildings. Very cool. There's even a few baldies.

VFRWolf:
City of Heroes, my main toon is a bald, magic blaster.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version