Author Topic: Trying to decide  (Read 4902 times)

Offline Scott

• Sly Bureau
  • Celebrating 5+ Years of SLYNESS!
Re: Trying to decide
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2008, 11:54:04 PM »
You're old enough.  I can tell you now that I wish I had shaved my dome when I was 22 - my hairline wasn't even as bad as it was last year when I finally took the plunge.  Shaving the dome should help with your scalp issues - I had a dry scalp and tried using several different shampoos and products - shaving the head daily will help with your itching also.  Embrace it, shave it, and you won't regret it - but if you do it'll grow back!

Offline MLL223

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2008, 12:53:00 PM »
Thanks for the insight everyone, for now I think I'm going to keep my hair but I wouldn't rule out shaving it in the future.

Offline william

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2008, 01:14:49 PM »
Hello,

I have always had problems with my scalp,it being itchy and irritated etc. I know there are some special shampoos that can help with that but to buzz it would be the best for your scalp and hair. And your hair will grow back healthier.

Don't let you hair control you, it's just waste of time, believe me. It's not good to think about how ones hair looks like if you suffer from hair loss. The more you start thinking about it the more you will get depressed, maybe not depressed but uncomfortable with your outlook.

and Welcome.
I can still be the one, Im dreaming about and I dont need my hair to become him!

Offline baldkorean

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2008, 04:03:36 PM »
Just do it.. Don't thnk so much about it.

It's only hair, and it will grow back.

If you're hesitant, shave with a buzzer and use level 2, then try level 1, then no guard, and it will be more gradual.

Really nothing at all to fear.  Don't worry about sticking out - it's better to be different.

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2008, 05:40:43 AM »
Welcome to the Forum MLL223. Give a zero buzz a try and you can go from there......
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Enter your email address: