Author Topic: "You look like a gang-banger... and you are starting to scare my family..."  (Read 8904 times)

Offline iPelon

• Sly Jr.
  • Waz-up!!!... my pelones!!!

Hey my So Cal bald bro..

Ha...I lived on Washington AVE (not street)...you know where the infamous "Jack's" diner (not "Jack's salad bowl") was on Whittier blvd...

our house(s) we're 1/2 a street away!!!

Yea...bro, just west of Greenleaf was full of cholos...but Whittier is a cool place because somehow there is a harmony of all folks living there...maybe because both existed there for a very long time...

my wife grew up in south central...just off the 5/ 710 interchange...

we know that area...Maywood (didn't like hanging out on the street too much with my other bald hispanic bro drinkin' brews for more than a couple hours...cuz you never know who would "drive-by"!

Bro...wait till you're slick..you'll truly feel "pelon"!!!! O0 O0 O0
[/quote]

-------- What a small world... maybe you knew some of the Dominguez brothers---- Michael, Luis, Jesse, Oscar and Carlos.  Three of them are also Sly domes.  I haven't seen them in awhile.

I actually lived south of the 10 fwy. and west of the 110 fwy.  Blocks from USC and a few miles from where the riots started back in '92.  The area has cleaned itself up and now even the pelones don't look too much like "cholos".  They are dressing much more casual and no longer wear the 500 waist size and the XXXXXXXXXL to the fifth power white t-shirts. :*))

I have lived in Santa Monica for the past 8 years (near the beach... I love it).  Every now-and-then I see a few dome heads that look suspicious, but nothing like what it was growing up in the hood during the 80's.  Now, instead of mad-dogging each other we usually do the "zup" node.  Suggesting we belong to the same team.... thee sly dome team. 
...the man, the dome, the legend.

BALDANDRE

Every now-and-then I see a few dome heads that look suspicious, but nothing like what it was growing up in the hood during the 80's.  Now, instead of mad-dogging each other we usually do the "zup" node.  Suggesting we belong to the same team.... thee sly dome team. 

Yea...I hear ya on the "nod" versus the staredown...I mean come on So cal. has to be one of the baldhead capitals...lots down there..

I think the hardcore vatos seperate themselves from the other pelons by tats on the head...

scary look in itself...no thanks!

I may have know your bro's...but you know how you meet dudes and forget names, ect at partys..

but heck they must be cool if they're sportin' the slick, sly bald domes! O0

Now, just go make yourself on of the "sly" cool ones already now and drag that headblade across that skull! ;)

Offline iPelon

• Sly Jr.
  • Waz-up!!!... my pelones!!!

Every now-and-then I see a few dome heads that look suspicious, but nothing like what it was growing up in the hood during the 80's.  Now, instead of mad-dogging each other we usually do the "zup" node.  Suggesting we belong to the same team.... thee sly dome team. 

Yea...I hear ya on the "nod" versus the staredown...I mean come on So cal. has to be one of the baldhead capitals...lots down there..

I think the hardcore vatos seperate themselves from the other pelons by tats on the head...

scary look in itself...no thanks!

I may have know your bro's...but you know how you meet dudes and forget names, ect at partys..

but heck they must be cool if they're sportin' the slick, sly bald domes! O0

Now, just go make yourself on of the "sly" cool ones already now and drag that headblade across that skull! ;)

Will do, amigo!!!!
...the man, the dome, the legend.

Enter your email address: