Author Topic: She said, when are you going to stop looking at that weird web site?  (Read 5739 times)

Offline dog20

• Super Sly
  • Hello
Re: She said, when are you going to stop looking at that weird web site?
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2008, 06:17:39 AM »
Just wear a wig when you're around her.

Offline Rob

• Sly Bureau
  • British baldy since 2006
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2008, 06:42:50 AM »
At the risk of sounding sexist (which i'm not!) it mainly seems to be women that have a bad comment to make about being sly.  Some really love it, of course, but others feel they MUST give their (negative) opinion.   :/O

How many of us men have doled out their opinion to a woman about having the 'wrong' hairstyle, clothes, fashion-sense etc?  Not many of us, I bet!   :-X  We wouldnt dare! :x!

I always believe that what someone wants to wear/dress like, etc is their own business, and there is no reason to be negative if it isnt the same as what we would do: we're all individuals, after all.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2008, 06:45:15 AM »

I always believe that what someone wants to wear/dress like, etc is their own business, and there is no reason to be negative if it isnt the same as what we would do: we're all individuals, after all.

YEA YOU HEAR THAT?  SO WHEN I WANT TO WEAR MY RED AND WHITES YOU ALL CAN JUST HUSH! LOL

Offline Bolohead

• Bolohead
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • At 56 and still feeling GREAT!
    • Jon Erdmann - Photographer
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2008, 07:26:47 AM »
I just love being ME, and not her.  She finally noticed last night that I had shaved again.  She asked me, "Are you doing that just to piss me off?"  I said, not hardly.... but I am doing it because I like it, and that is it.  If you don't like it, you'll just have to live with it.  After all, I don't tell you how to wear your hair, or what dresses to buy.  You don't wear something because I like it now do you?

She got quiet after that.

I aint gonna fight over this, but I am going to stay SLY because it is what I want and like.

Offline Kojack

• Sly
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2008, 08:45:33 AM »
Can't really argue with that logic.
Remember to never take my advice seriously (unless I'm being serious) and you'll do alright.

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2008, 08:51:00 AM »
Wait..........it sounds like JB's wife and the Lovely Mrs. Schro might be related!  :*))

:*)) :*))

Offline Mclovin

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2008, 04:33:41 PM »
Have her read whats on this site and see that we BALD BADD BOYS have feelings. Oh yea Feeeeeelllllingsssssssssssssssss with a capital"F"
I am out of here.

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2008, 04:48:42 PM »
Have her read whats on this site and see that we BALD BADD BOYS have feelings. Oh yea Feeeeeelllllingsssssssssssssssss with a capital"F"
I am out of here.

lol
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Northernlion

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2008, 10:09:26 PM »
Holy crap, why does Gene go for the wig when he rocks sly so hard? Seriously he looks like a classy mofo.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2008, 01:06:31 AM »
Holy crap, why does Gene go for the wig when he rocks sly so hard? Seriously he looks like a classy mofo.

That's a bald wig.

Offline BowHunter

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2008, 06:03:02 PM »
I am glad my wife does not do that to me about being sly :) I don't tell my wife how to dress or wear her hair. This sounds like you need to tell her you are SLY becuase you can be so get over it or lump it >:D

buuckkweet

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2008, 08:02:54 PM »
I'd been like....

Don't tell me my buisiness devil woman. Go fix me turkey pot pie.

???

Yeah that's what I'd say alright.
:*)) :*)) :*))

Seriously J_B, tell her you could be checking out a lot worse sites on the internet. O0

Offline slyinglide

• Give till it hurts!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Work hard, Play harder, Love Often
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2008, 09:27:37 PM »
When I first shaved the noggin years ago, the wife I had at the time just hate it.  She told me to either grow the hair back or it was over.....I was in the military at the time and I couldnt believe that she would say that considering I had about 1/4 in on the top only,........It's called a high and tight.....best thing to come from the Marine Corps......I told her If she didnt like it she could leave.......She stayed.............Damn It.
I was told to think outside the box, how did I get in the box in the first place?