Author Topic: Do you really like being bald?  (Read 251260 times)

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
Re: Do you really like being bald?
« Reply #585 on: June 09, 2020, 10:01:58 PM »
I grew it back numerous times for a few weeks, but always returned to shaving it all. I'm still not sure why I'm drawn to the bald head look, but I do love the look and feel. When I grew the hair back, and would see someone with a shaved head, I would be envious.
[/i]

I'm like reddog…...I always go back to a shaved head. I love flattops and will grow it out to sport a flattie, but it's a tough haircut to maintain so I go back to a buzzcut and then back to a shaved noggin. Bald heads are such a nice feel and so easy to maintain.

it happened to me just today I was in the hardware store and I saw a guy with Flattop and I guess I was jealous because I really missed mine.  but then back out into the 94° and high humidity I thought to myself there’s no way my Flattop would even stand up in this humidity! what little hair I have left is to baby fine and I would have to fight it and constantly blow dry it and maybe even have some pomade in it to keep it up in this humid weather.  I wish I had gone back to the store and told that sweaty guy with the Flattop that you really ought to give the sly look a try !

To celebrate my liberation, I treated myself to a nice straight razor head shave at the barbershop and was very grateful that I have a beautiful bald head in the Florida summer heat!  I don’t have to take care of and worry about that sh*t anymore!!!  The most maintenance I have to do during the day is to wipe off my head with a handi-wipe!

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #586 on: June 10, 2020, 07:50:48 AM »
Yes! Summertime is a great time to be bald. Wearing a nicely tanned smooth dome feels awesome, especially when you feel that cool breeze wrapping around your head.

I haven't felt the urge to grow back hair for some time. I look forward to my daily headshave, and I can honestly say love how a totally shaved head looks on me. I still think a shaved head is a best kept secret, if more guys knew what it is like to wear a smooth bald head, they would join our bald brotherhood!
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline BaldBen1815

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #587 on: July 19, 2020, 01:26:02 AM »
I love being bald. My hair was always short in my teens and then with shorter and shorter buzzcuts I just decided to go the whole hog and shave my head. I've been bald  or as near as, for the last 20 years and wouldn't want it any other way.

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #588 on: July 20, 2020, 02:10:55 PM »
Full head of hair ,I might rather have. But much prefer a shaved head to ring around the head.
But it’s been along time since I had all my hair so I don’t miss it at all.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 02:15:16 PM by Magoo »
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
« Reply #589 on: July 26, 2020, 04:55:44 AM »
My wife loves my smooth scalp but I don't think about it much.  It is a task to shaving every morning.  The one problem I have is when I get my scalp nice and smooth, I know that the next day, I'll have stubble and have to shave it all over again.  I guess it's one of those things.  The other thing is my grey scalp but not much I can do about that.  I do the best I can.  No big deal.   

Enter your email address: