Author Topic: Do you really like being bald?  (Read 254269 times)

Offline Baldstu

• Sly Bureau
  • Me
Re: Do you really like being bald?
« Reply #510 on: November 07, 2015, 09:53:46 AM »
Not balding (or in my twenties) but I choose to be sly.   Can't see ever changing.

Yep same here

Offline 4fit

• Super Sly
« Reply #511 on: January 18, 2016, 06:07:34 PM »
I feel like I get treated better when I am shaved bald. I'm sure it's just my imagination but it sure seems that way.

Offline socknoggle

• Sly
  • Grateful follower of Jesus Christ
« Reply #512 on: January 21, 2016, 12:38:43 PM »
I love being bald.  If for some reason I can't shave for a few days it drives me nuts just having a few mm of hair.  It feels so much better to be nice and smooth.  I can't imagine ever having hair again.  I am BBC, by the way with a full head of hair. 

Offline Quiet_Dan

• Super Sly
« Reply #513 on: January 21, 2016, 12:50:04 PM »
I might not have chosen to be completely shaved, but nature has dictated that I have advanced MPB, but I am certainly at peace with that, and can joke about it
God created only a few perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair!

Offline Reg

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #514 on: January 24, 2016, 12:50:27 PM »
Certainly do. It's a clean and professional look and feels great straight after. Unfortunately I'm still living with parents who disapprove and who I depend on for a roof over my head. Once I move out, I will probably go full-time sly, those who meet you when already sly don't even question it.

Offline Quiet_Dan

• Super Sly
« Reply #515 on: January 25, 2016, 01:26:11 AM »
Certainly do. It's a clean and professional look and feels great straight after. Unfortunately I'm still living with parents who disapprove and who I depend on for a roof over my head. Once I move out, I will probably go full-time sly, those who meet you when already sly don't even question it.
I find my mother quietly disapproves of my beard more than my shaved head. But I no longer live at home so it doesn't matter
God created only a few perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair!

Offline DeanJones

• Dean Jones
  • Sly Jr.
  • Baldie for life!!!
« Reply #516 on: January 27, 2016, 05:01:08 PM »
I've wanted to be bald all my life. Finding someone who loved me with a bald head was wonderful. I shaved my head and I'm never going back. No more hair for me. If science ever provides a way to become bald and never have to shave my head again i'm doing it.
I'm bald, and I love it! Bald is the best! Bald for life!

Offline Jordan1991

• Sly
« Reply #517 on: January 28, 2016, 04:36:53 AM »
I love it! In a way I think of my hair thinning as an "excuse" to shave my head.

I love that I can just run the clippers over my head every few days and it's done. No styling, no time at the hairdresser and very minimal cost.

Offline kerryman

• Sly
  • Life is what you make of it
« Reply #518 on: February 14, 2016, 05:45:09 PM »
I used to shave my head before i went bald every now and then  .The older i get the less i care about being  bald . It's having the choice taken away early that bothered me !!! That's life now i think some days i look great being bald other days after a feed of  pints like crap !! If your skin is in good condition a bald head looks way better i do anyway
Some men see things as they are and say why ?. I dream things things that never were and ask: why not ??

Offline amatlock2778

• Sly
« Reply #519 on: February 15, 2016, 09:05:23 AM »
Im about a month and half into being bald by choice, with a full head of thick hair if i let it grow back in, but im loving how i look bald and also enjoying how it feels so much, i doubt ill ever let it grow back out again,  except maybe for the few days until i return to civilization while i go camping, which is a great passion of mine
Bald by chioce, never going back

Offline Goatee

• Bald and Proud to be!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #520 on: March 17, 2016, 02:28:09 PM »
Bald is superb.

Offline BigKen

• Super Sly
« Reply #521 on: July 11, 2016, 06:53:30 PM »
Great photo of your dome below Noodles!

Offline BigKen

• Super Sly
« Reply #522 on: July 11, 2016, 07:02:24 PM »
I'm BBC and I love it.  8)

Awesome dome and goatee BaldHDbiker!

Offline BigKen

• Super Sly
« Reply #523 on: July 11, 2016, 07:09:48 PM »
That incredibly smooth feeling of the scalp each morning after shaving is indescribable.

I'm totally comfortable being bald ... it's much more "me" than when I had hair.

I still stop in to chat with the Barber (actually, barberess) to catch up on news.

You became Sly on my 25th birthday Frontier Guy!! I swear! Ironic yet awesome

Offline BigKen

• Super Sly
« Reply #524 on: July 11, 2016, 07:17:41 PM »
Yeah, just over a month being bald and I love it. The feeling of running my hand over a freshly shaved dome is awesome. The freedom from the worry of an ever expanding forehead is pretty nice too. And for those really shiny spots? Well, let's make the whole dome shiny. I'm going all the way! ;)

Looks great kalva76!