Discussions About Being Bald > Reactions to being Bald

Do you really like being bald?

<< < (2/118) > >>

TheSlyBear:
My tagline is "Freedom from the tyranny of hair". What do you think I think about it? ;)

And I can't fathom someone being bothered by what little kids think (except their parents of course).

Bolohead:
I love to be bald, so what if people stare and are uncomfortable with what I do with MY head.

PBurke:
without receding, i would have never shaved. but as i could see it coming, i wanted to shave. since then i have loved it.

skinhead002:

--- Quote from: dog20 on August 03, 2008, 09:12:22 AM ---Or did you just learn to like it, because you had MPB/ thinning hair?  If I could have a full head of hair, I wouldn't shave my head.  I also don't like it when people stare at me (especially little kids)... it makes me feel uncomfortable and I wonder if they are thinking bad stuff about me.  How do you feel about shaving your head?  Perhaps if I was older, it wouldn't be such a big deal... but I'm 22 and it seems like I'm one of the very few with no hair.

--- End quote ---

I always wanted to be a completely, permanently bald man and my only regret is that I waited until I was 23 to razor shave my induction cut off.  In fact, as Im writing this, if there was a pill I could take tight now that would cause every single hair to fall out on my enttire head, Id take it(and Id still probably shave every morning because I enjoy the hell out of it).  I cant leave my house in the morning if Im not a completely slick skinhead and I can never get my bald head shiny enough either.  Gotta let people know Im coming down the road....

BALDANDRE:
Love it bro!

Been BBC for almost 15 years now..

I think I can say I dig the look! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version