Discussions About Being Bald > Reactions to being Bald

Do you really like being bald?

(1/118) > >>

dog20:
Or did you just learn to like it, because you had MPB/ thinning hair?  If I could have a full head of hair, I wouldn't shave my head.  I also don't like it when people stare at me (especially little kids)... it makes me feel uncomfortable and I wonder if they are thinking bad stuff about me.  How do you feel about shaving your head?  Perhaps if I was older, it wouldn't be such a big deal... but I'm 22 and it seems like I'm one of the very few with no hair.

Mike:
I love being bald, I stand out in crowds and it looks awesome. When I look at old pics where I had hair (as a teenager) and compare them to myself with no hair I think I look way better. The only thing I dont like about it is that I have to shave once or sometimes twice a day to keep it smooth. If I got laser hair removal so I wouldnt have to shave I would love being bald, shaving gets annoying sometimes.

Rob:
I LOVE being bald too.  i wanted to be bald before I even shaved it, so I certainly didnt 'learn to like it' afterwards. 8)

BlackJamesRackham:
I love it

Paul:
Not balding (or in my twenties) but I choose to be sly.   Can't see ever changing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version