Author Topic: my bald heros....  (Read 7206 times)

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: my bald heros....
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2008, 12:58:06 PM »
What i think is most impressive magma is that his eyes are facing forwards!!  That dress is seriously low cut!!   ;D

He can probably look at them anytime he wants, so it's no big deal for him to look straight ahead once in a while.   ;)

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2008, 01:26:03 PM »
What i think is most impressive magma is that his eyes are facing forwards!!  That dress is seriously low cut!!   ;D

He can probably look at them anytime he wants, so it's no big deal for him to look straight ahead once in a while.   ;)

and there was me thinking that was his daughter!   :D
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2008, 03:11:56 PM »

and there was me thinking that was his daughter!   :D

If she were his daughter, he wouldn't have allowed her out in public in that dress.   ;D

Offline FR8TRAIN

• Sly Bureau
  • Go ahead, rub it!
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2008, 03:57:07 PM »
Looks like I have alot of work to do before the next convention....hmmm Kelly Slater...that shouldnt be too hard to achieve his looks...LOL, thanks alot Magma....now I am gonna have to bust some ass

OMG Brother! You're gonna have to bust more than some ass to get to Mr. Slater's level! :*))
Tis better to have a bald head than no head at all.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2008, 10:03:01 PM »
SO you think ehhh?  well I have a year to prove it....transformation 101 coming right up.