Author Topic: Any young gay guys w/myspace?  (Read 6335 times)

Offline Jodah777

• Sly Jr.
Any young gay guys w/myspace?
« on: July 11, 2008, 12:03:24 AM »
I am at www.myspace.com/illuxx. Be my friend!

Offline Cy

• Super Sly
Re: Any young gay guys w/myspace?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 01:10:32 PM »
myspace.com/mexicanbeehive

is 24 considered young?

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2008, 06:29:49 PM »
hmm... why gays only?!!
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2008, 11:28:24 PM »
well cant people have gay and straight friends?  Doesnt matter to me really...but I can get along with just about anyone......use the word "about" strongly here..

Offline SonOfKrypton

• Sly
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2008, 07:39:18 AM »
Hmm, sorry about my post earlier guys.  I meant no offense.  I was told someone found it offensive, and if you did, then I epically Failed (with a capital F) at the delivery of my joke.  Once again, my apologies.

marty22

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2008, 12:00:21 PM »
str8, bi or gay....we're all here to help.

Offline Jodah777

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2008, 10:28:32 PM »
I just asked if there were any young gay guys out there because that's what I am, and that's who I can most easily relate to. I think it's a little ridiculous that people thought that I was being discriminatory at all. I would like to clear it up that I get along with pretty much everyone. As a matter of fact, I have a special place in my heart for straight guys. Also, I've always gotten along with girls. To be completely honest, I have more straight and female friends than gay friends. I need some gay friends. I'll happily talk to anyone that wanders by and drops a note. But please, oh please, let's stop trying to get offended over nothing, please!    -Jared

Offline william

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2008, 04:21:14 PM »
I just asked if there were any young gay guys out there because that's what I am, and that's who I can most easily relate to. I think it's a little ridiculous that people thought that I was being discriminatory at all. I would like to clear it up that I get along with pretty much everyone. As a matter of fact, I have a special place in my heart for straight guys. Also, I've always gotten along with girls. To be completely honest, I have more straight and female friends than gay friends. I need some gay friends. I'll happily talk to anyone that wanders by and drops a note. But please, oh please, let's stop trying to get offended over nothing, please!    -Jared

Good words!
I can still be the one, Im dreaming about and I dont need my hair to become him!

GASlick

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2008, 06:46:21 PM »
Bravo Jared!

Offline Shifty84

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2008, 04:54:02 PM »
http://www.myspace.com/brian_1984

24 is considered "young" right?

Offline slyinglide

• Give till it hurts!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Work hard, Play harder, Love Often
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2008, 05:08:31 PM »
http://www.myspace.com/brian_1984

24 is considered "young" right?
Not if your 16 and below........24 your an antique.... :D
I was told to think outside the box, how did I get in the box in the first place?

Enter your email address: