Author Topic: Advantage-fountain of youth  (Read 9101 times)

Offline Ftank

• Sly Jr.
Re: Advantage-fountain of youth
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2009, 10:58:24 AM »
It is a really cool thing.  I think it throws people off and they just don't know how to tell how old you are.

Frank

Offline HateMyHairShadow

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2009, 01:59:51 PM »
After a shave I feel like my age (21) but after 20-24 hours I feel like an old cancer patient, so YES, it really makes you look younger. Well it depends of course how you look in the face, if you work out, if youre moderately tanned etc.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 02:01:37 PM by HateMyHairShadow »

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2009, 02:12:56 PM »
After a shave I feel like my age (21) but after 20-24 hours I feel like an old cancer patient, so YES, it really makes you look younger. Well it depends of course how you look in the face, if you work out, if youre moderately tanne ;D ;D ;Dd etc.

Okay, what's wrong with a  daily shave it's the best part of the day to finish the shower/shave, etc., and go down to breakfast, rubbing that baby butt smooth dome--damn it's good. 

Young, well, at 21 you don't appreciate it, but let me tell you a short story.  I belong to a men's club and this year at the annual meeting I ran into another sly member, he's in his mid-30's.  He's been sly for about 3 or 4 years, did it on a business trip, realized it was gone, shaved it off in the hotel room and went to the meeting--and home.  He's got a great dome.  We were having drinks before dinner at the meeting, and it turns out he goes to the same health club--except he goes in the evening, brave guy.  He told me about how young people thought he was, and I asked how old he really was, it was 38, I believe.  Then he returned the question, glup--I told him, 64.  And this is a quote, "Damn, I would have sworn you were no more than your late 40's."  Needless to say I bought him another drink.  ;D ;D ;D ;D  I like to think I look my age and that my contemporaries have really just let themselves go.  Do you think it helps that I turn the air conditioning down to 32 at night so I don't age in my sleep?  I mean I'm from New Orleans and related to Benjamin Button.  But you knew that.

Offline HateMyHairShadow

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2009, 02:16:07 PM »
ha ha funny

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2009, 09:40:36 PM »
I may have experienced something like this earlier this evening at the gym.  I was talking to my trainer after my workout when another trainer (the one I've been trying to lead down the road to slyness) came by with his client, a 40-something female.

We were talking about the actress Mariska Hargitay from Law & Order: SVU. We three guys were in agreement that she is pretty hot.  I was surprised to learn a couple of years ago that she's older than I thought she was.  So I said, "Did you guys know she's like 43 years old?" -- because she really does look much younger than that.  Well, the 40-something female jumped on that and just said really sarcastically -- "Yeah and that is just soooo old."  The rest of the conversation went like this

Me: (laughing) Hey, I'm just sayin' ...

Her:  Well, what can I expect from a bunch of 30-year-olds?

And then I didn't say nuttin' more.   ^-^

So maybe sly is the fountain of youth.   Or maybe the old girl just needs glasses.   :-\ :-\ :-\

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2009, 08:49:23 AM »
And then I didn't say nuttin' more.   ^-^

So maybe sly is the fountain of youth.   Or maybe the old girl just needs glasses.   :-\ :-\ :-\

:*)) :*)) :*))
Right answer O0  She's probably been rode hard and put up wet more than once >:D.