Author Topic: Wifey Poo is Curious  (Read 30889 times)

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Wifey Poo is Curious
« Reply #75 on: June 06, 2007, 02:58:22 PM »
1st of all.... robmeister U R definitely rocking the sly look....
2nd... VAsh definitely said it best.  i've been contemplating shaving the dome 4 about 3 years but was just scared about the outcome.  i still have decent coverage but i was slowly losing the battle w/ mother nature.  i knew that in about 3-4 years that mother nature would win the battle of taking my hair.  the funny thing is that my wife was very encouraging and actually wanted me to go w/ the sly look 2 years ago. 

anyways... april 24, 2007 was the day of my new look.  and U know what..... I"M LUVING THE NEW LOOK!!!!!
i feel like mr. clean, smooth&sexy, pigpen, vash, tyler, medic, shryro, happyharry, razorx, noner, pburke, paul, danyroo, froze, arr3ince, baldrob,tyler, baldandre, kalboarnie, and U (robmeister) rolled up into one SUPER FLY AND SUPER SLY DUDE.  and besides the wifey can't keep her hands off me.  i'm like a new toy that she can't stop playing with(smile/wink).

oh... and uh robmeister don't feel old because U look pretty cool 4 an old guy.  hehehe.

WARHAWK
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Bolohead

• Bolohead
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • At 56 and still feeling GREAT!
    • Jon Erdmann - Photographer
« Reply #76 on: July 07, 2007, 07:38:39 AM »
I don't do things for an image look, I did this because I wanted to.  Women when they want a hair cut will cut a little or a lot and not care really what the guy thinks.  I know I have experienced this with my own wife, and she has ask that I leave the goatee off....  :Xo!

But I enjoy my new sly guy look, I had always wondered, just what I would look like with it.  I had been keeping my hair short anyway, so I finally did it and love it.  She of course is still getting used to the look and idea of the new change.

Another way of looking at it, is that women go bra-less because it feels good, and well some women should keep their bras on when they got to much.  But the freedom of being restrained by what nature gave me ie hair.

Yep, Bald Is Beautiful  O0
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 08:04:09 AM by J_B »

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2007, 11:21:44 AM »
Wow...still getting responses after 6 months...

I started this thread the day before I went sly back in January.

Thanks for all the input...

I've come to learn a lot from this site since January and really don't have the same concerns when I started this'n

Vash's response was AWESOME for me back then because I was conjuring up all kinds of questions (mostly from women) about WHY?....WHY?....WHY?....if you have full coverage?

Vash's counsel bears repeating....I actually printed it out back in January to show my wife.

Asking why you’d shave your head when you don’t “need” to is like asking why someone would wear their hair short, when they COULD grow it long. Or why they wear it their natural color when they COULD have it any other color they like. It’s like asking why you wear a certain style of clothing, when you COULD wear a number of others, why you choose a hamburger when you COULD have tacos. It’s a choice, an option a preference. 

The most important reason you should ever change your appearance is because you want to and because you can. No “better” reason is required or exists.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 11:25:39 AM by Robmeister »

Offline Bolohead

• Bolohead
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #78 on: July 07, 2007, 03:54:52 PM »
My aunt just saw me for the first time today in my "SLY" style.. she looked at me funny and said why in the hell did you do that?

My reply?

Because I felt like it and its my God given right, that's why!  Don't like it, get used to it, cuz its my way of doing things.  O0

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
  • I LOVE BEING AN SBG!!!!
« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2007, 04:00:26 PM »
Cool reply, the Sly look suits you well, I would not have guessed you were 50, what was her response to your bold statement?
AKA: The Original Canadian HeadBlader

Offline Bolohead

• Bolohead
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #80 on: July 07, 2007, 07:38:49 PM »
Yep, I turn 51 on Monday....  O0

My aunt just sat there, as though I really stumped her... I just kept a big smile on my face, and well..... this is cool man.

Offline skinhead002

• Super Sly
« Reply #81 on: July 09, 2007, 05:27:13 PM »
I started shaving daily in 1983 and still pretty much have al my hair. i always to be a completely bald man-gotta be a slick skinhead

Offline Maleante

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #82 on: July 20, 2007, 04:35:46 PM »
just love the way i look  :px
it´s just me!!!

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #83 on: July 28, 2007, 11:59:28 AM »
I know this might be an old thread but here is my response.  BECAUSE I CAN!  lol
I have a full well lets say 3/4 of my orginal hair from when i was younger...but i like the short cut anways and when i first decided to shave it off...it jsut suited me.  Im not tryin to impress anyone or mislead myself ...its like asking someone why they read the front page of the paper first then flip it over and read from the back to the front....because they can.  Wow i hope that didnt sound crappy cause i didnt mean for it too

Offline hipstersaint

• Sly
« Reply #84 on: July 28, 2007, 06:55:48 PM »
I have no idea how much coverage I would have...but I will say if they 'cured' baldness tomorrow, I would say 'no thanks'. this is who I am.

Offline Jimlog

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #85 on: April 14, 2011, 12:36:04 AM »
Question #1:  "How many of you are staying slick even though you still have good coverage (i.e. no MPB)?"

Yeah- I still have pretty good coverage, although thinning a little.

Question #2:  "Why would someone go totally bald while they still have good coverage.?"

I just like the look and the feel! Simple as that! :P

Offline lordmage

• Sly
  • Mac it's the Cheesiest
« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2011, 04:39:00 AM »
Question #1:  "How many of you are staying slick even though you still have good coverage (i.e. no MPB)?" me dry skin on scalp

Question #2:  "Why would someone go totally bald while they still have good coverage.?"

see above plus others listed by others
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do." Samuel Langhorne Clemens
"Just Do it" Nike
"shave that darn head already" Lordmage :P

Offline melkins22

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #87 on: May 05, 2011, 05:42:11 PM »
I grow plenty of hair...actually have annoyingly extremely thick hair (I attached a pic of my hair before I shaved it yesterday).  I just like the bald look.  My argument for my wife was...."I have never told you how to cut your hair or fix it.  So, when I really go bald are you gonna not like it the rest of my life."  She still doesnt love it but it is growing on her.  It is funny thought, because people naturally think you are like a biker, or thug when you shave your head..I am a pastor..it kinda throws people off...all the more reason I like it ;D
<>MIKE<>