Author Topic: age differences?  (Read 16096 times)

Offline william

• Sly Jr.
Re: age differences?
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2008, 11:54:47 AM »
My oldest that you can consider I was being with was 48years, she looked like she was 30, also acted like she was 25-30. We spend almost a year together though. I liked her very much but I couldn't be with her when my hair loss started to take over me. We still speak over email once or twice a year and she is still very beautiful. I hope some day that I can see her again. But that might never happen since she got some other dude now.

Well another story from me. ;S

I can still be the one, Im dreaming about and I dont need my hair to become him!

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2008, 12:34:23 PM »
Men usually age better, u do not see young guys with old women, but many older guys with younger ladies

Tell that to Barbara Windsor.

lmao

aint no stoppin' that broad!  ;D

Wendy Richard has a toy boy as well, doesn't she?

I have no idea!! Nor do I care.. if she does, her love-life is better than mine! lol
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline BlackJamesRackham

• Sly Bucco
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2008, 01:59:24 PM »
The other day I was hitting on a girl I thought was 26 at the most...turned out she was 40. She must have found the fountain on youth though, because she didn't look anywhere near 40. I couldn't believe it.
Rockin' "Sly" since 2008

Offline no1birdman

• No Jokes
  • Super Sly
« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2008, 09:34:38 AM »
It would be like having my gran with me if u had to take them 2  out,The blokes must be desperate.Does you a power of good having a young blonde on your arm.

Offline william

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2008, 12:03:24 PM »
I don't think I was desperate back then, more that I wanted to please someone for real. I'm more desperate now than before, almost 3years without someone to please.  :-X
I can still be the one, Im dreaming about and I dont need my hair to become him!

Offline no1birdman

• No Jokes
  • Super Sly
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2008, 11:21:51 AM »
3 years, you must be doing something wrong,Pimp yourself up, chains, earings etc, nice clothes, go the gym.At your age they should be comeing after you.

Offline zzaapp

• Sly
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2008, 11:01:13 PM »
When I was 17, and dating a girl who was 15, it made a BIG difference ...to her MOTHER...  after all, "boys like that are only after one thing..."

Long story short, we continued to date in spite of her mother's objections.  Her mother learned to tolerate me.  She had to because I married her daughter.

That was 37 years ago.  We're still together.

marty22

« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2008, 04:32:10 PM »
William: relax and take charge.

Offline J Digory

• My head's like my bass playin': Smooth
  • Super Sly
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2008, 01:36:21 PM »
For me, 10-12 years is about the max I would look at. Either younger or older. But age isn't really that big of a deal. If the lady was awesome and beyond my scope by a bit, I could flex a little. :)

Offline Lex Luethor

• Sly Jr.
  • This *is* my happy face.
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2008, 03:56:33 PM »
Sixteen years older (59) to 20 years younger (23) - and I've loved each and every one of them.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2008, 10:03:45 PM »
When I was about 23 there was this lady who had a crush on me.  She was about 48 years old.  Kinda shocked me one night, because I never had any idea.  I walked into the shell gas station where she was working and no one else was around and she told me that i made her wet between her thighs.  I was like OMG GRANDMA!  NO!

Offline JasonR

• Sly
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2008, 02:22:34 PM »
I am happy if she is legal

Word up!