Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > Head Shaving

Shaving Cream or Gel?

<< < (115/115)

Semi-Sly:
 I used some great stuff tonight !   It is a mango peach cream shave lotion that I bought at Trader Joe’s of all places !

I always first wet my head and then put a few drops of some sort of a shaving oil on before I use any kind of shave cream but this stuff was also kind of an oily consistency more like the consistency of hair conditioner .   Oh man is my head beautifully smooth now !   The stuff also has aloe and vitamin E in it so that’s a plus as well .

clint902:
I figured I'd try something different today and I've been reading quite a bit about using olive oil so I said, "why not!"  so today I washed my head as usual then applied a few drops of olive oil to my scalp then I applied my usual shaving gel.  I honestly didn't expect much of a difference but to my surprise, I got a really smooth shave and my scalp feels fine.  I did get one cut on the back of my head but it was my fault.  I'm embarassed to admit I went sideways with the de but the rest of my head is fine.  How after all this time could I not know about olive oil?

sellitman:
I'm a DE Mug & brush shaver. I have about 4-5 different soaps and a few brushes.

Ethan:
Shaving gel is a lot smoother

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version