Author Topic: Interesting headrub at Costco...  (Read 11786 times)

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Interesting headrub at Costco...
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2008, 08:29:35 PM »
Coming from a stranger, that does seem creepy.

My co-workers rub my head all the time, but I've let them draw on it, so it's a casual thing.

Only women get to rub my head... GIggidy

Not when you are passed out drunk and I am around LOL

That scares me Timmy

You and me both!  I'm going to be in Chicago with him  :-\

ACK!!!  So... Tim... did we tell you that we moved the convention location to West Virgina??   :D

It wouldnt surprise me....who would want to spend a weekend with this a$$hole....

Pshrynk

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2008, 10:16:56 PM »

All's well that ends well, I suppose, but I wouldn't let a guy rub my head.

Me neither . . . well maybe if he takes me to dinner first . . .  :*))

Red

Ummm Red.....

Aren't we a cheap date.

;D

Offline frostillicus123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Forgot to Shave this morning
    • My Twitter Explict Language
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2008, 07:53:00 AM »
sounds like he was either doing it on a dare/bet or he was copping a feel.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/071111/samp9a1d5d13c394b3da.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2008, 07:53:49 AM »
I think he was coping a feel.  LOL...thats fine with me...jsut dont let me know you are coping a feel.  LOL

Offline Sly Red

• GSG Southerner in Exile
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2008, 07:54:58 AM »
sounds like he was either doing it on a dare/bet or he was copping a feel.

Maybe he was just bald-curious  ;D

Red
In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.” Oscar Wilde

GASlick

« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2008, 10:14:17 PM »
OK - gotta weigh in here.  Two handed is a little weird.  I'm not adverse to a dude rub, BUT a two handed assault is a whole other thing.

Talk about taking one for the team!  Kinda reminds me of the scene in American Pie 2 when Stickler is willing to "take one for the team".  Remember that?  Really funny!

Offline R o b 6

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2008, 07:46:22 AM »
The two-hander move is creepy. Actually, so is the the whole thing to me. At Costco, I'm more interested in what they've got to offer at those food sample stations and the going price of Mach 3 and Fusion blades.

Offline hammerdrill376

• Get your SLY on
  • Sly Bureau
    • Welcome to our little part on the web
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2008, 11:15:54 AM »
OK - gotta weigh in here.  Two handed is a little weird.  I'm not adverse to a dude rub, BUT a two handed assault is a whole other thing.

Talk about taking one for the team!  Kinda reminds me of the scene in American Pie 2 when Stickler is willing to "take one for the team".  Remember that?  Really funny!
man that is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen.
Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place. If victorious we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.

Gen. Robert E. Lee C.S.A

Offline J Digory

• My head's like my bass playin': Smooth
  • Super Sly
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2008, 01:05:25 PM »
Sounds like we have a lot in common. I always get weird things happening to me, and they usually turn out pretty cool. I guess myself being kinda odd, I am really open to odd things happening to me?

Also, to put it into perspective, I don't think I would be all that bothered by the whole thing. I like women, but I am comfortable in my own skin and with my sexuality that a guy rubbing my head isn't that odd. I periodically give backrubs to people at work when it's slow. Guys and gals. Only a couple people reuse, and that's because they aren't very comfortable with themselves. They don't know what they're missing, either. I give some mean massages.

Do strange things happen to you regularly?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 01:08:58 PM by J Digory »