Author Topic: Prison Break  (Read 3607 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Prison Break
« on: August 31, 2006, 01:06:48 AM »
I'm watching Prison Break and there are a lot of bald guys in this show.  Most of them are not completely bald, but are shaved down very close to the head.

What show do you think has the most bald guys in it?

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Yeti

• "Fear profits a man nothing"
  • Sly Moderator
  • Super Sly
  • Big, Bald, & Friendly... ~Yeti
    • Yeti's Realm (MySpace Page)
Re: Prison Break
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 11:02:10 PM »
 Taking a stab in the dark here, but possibly the Now in syndication/DVD release of HBO's Acclaimed series "Oz". Many bald actors were in this Correctional Facility Series. It's a great series btw, probably the closest I have seen in recent history to show the "real atmosphere" in modern US prison systems...   ~Yeti
« Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 02:16:58 PM by Yeti »
~Yeti
-------------
Tyler's Assister w/ creation of SBG & 1st Mod (now I am Elusive, but ALWAYS watching. hehe
-------------
BIG, FURRY, & BALD: Tattooes almost 300 hrs, Piercings several, Gamer; Internet 13+ yrs, Movies, Music, Drinks w/ friends, Ladies, my kids.
-------------

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 10:08:14 AM »
Yeah, I watched a couple of episodes of Oz when it first started.  I'll never forget the guy who got the gum transplant and then ended cutting them out because the gums were from a rival gang member...it was one of the most painful things I ever saw on tv.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Yeti

• "Fear profits a man nothing"
  • Sly Moderator
  • Super Sly
  • Big, Bald, & Friendly... ~Yeti
    • Yeti's Realm (MySpace Page)
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2006, 02:16:36 PM »

hehe yeah I bet that was excrutiating hehehe  :o
~Yeti
-------------
Tyler's Assister w/ creation of SBG & 1st Mod (now I am Elusive, but ALWAYS watching. hehe
-------------
BIG, FURRY, & BALD: Tattooes almost 300 hrs, Piercings several, Gamer; Internet 13+ yrs, Movies, Music, Drinks w/ friends, Ladies, my kids.
-------------

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2006, 05:19:06 PM »
ouch
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline happyharry

• Team Sly
  • Super Sly
  • bald, bold and beautiful
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2006, 03:21:47 AM »
Hadn't heard about the show till you mentioned it, Tyler.
I just checked it out (watched the pilot), and it's a very interesting
show. I shall definitely check out the other episodes as well...
Who loves ya, baby?

Offline frostillicus123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Forgot to Shave this morning
    • My Twitter Explict Language
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2007, 12:03:10 AM »
Prison break is so inaccurate and I get the  "man that sh*t can't happen" feeling from it. However I do love OZ and I have 5 of the 6 seasons and I plan on getting the 6TH one ASAP. It's amazing show and pretty accurate.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/071111/samp9a1d5d13c394b3da.jpg[/img] [/url]