Author Topic: T-shirt ideas  (Read 32748 times)

BaldRob

Re: T-shirt ideas
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2007, 02:31:57 PM »
I'm thinkin like the HB boy beaters for the chicas

I've been thinking about those as well.  My wife wants me to make a shirt for the women that love Sly Bald Guys.  She was thinking the logo with a lipstick print on the forehead and something that says something to the effect of "I love my Sly Bald Guy."  What do you think?  Would your wife/girlfriend wear one?

That would be pretty cool Tyler!  If I had a wife and/or girlfriend they would wear one!

BaldRob

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2007, 02:33:51 PM »
It's about as threatening as Rex Grossman is to opposing NFL defenses.    ;D

And the Texans are doing what right now???  Oh that's right... NOT playing!

Offline David

• the v-train is coming through
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2007, 02:38:01 PM »

Am I a texans fan?    You must have me confused for somebody else.    I support the Tennessee Titans.      Do the texans even exist other to be owned by Vince Young for the next decade?

And yes they aren't in the playoffs either, but Rex Grossman completed more passes to the pack in week 17 than his teammates.   That will forever be humorous and he is a walking time bomb.

bald for life

BaldRob

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2007, 02:39:17 PM »
I think we should add tank tops into the mix too... with maybe a small "Sly Bald Guys" on the front and a design on the back!

tank tops?

what are we, in junior high?

I happen to wear tanks to the gym and in the summer time I wear them all the time...

Watch your tone junior or I'll have my H-Town peeps find you and pull your beard out one whisker at a time...  ;D

granted you do live in the city famous for mob corruption, but somehow that threat doesn't scare me.   It's about as threatening as Rex Grossman is to opposing NFL defenses.    ;D

Secondly, only places I could imagine wearing a tank top is if I was at a gym, playing hoops, or lounging by a pool.     

On second thought, I can see the usage then.   

And if you'll look at your statement, "...only places I could imagine wearing a tank top..." is where your argument falls apart... it's not just about what you want but what would appeal to other people as well.

BaldRob

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2007, 02:43:10 PM »

Am I a texans fan?    You must have me confused for somebody else.    I support the Tennessee Titans.      Do the texans even exist other to be owned by Vince Young for the next decade?

And yes they aren't in the playoffs either, but Rex Grossman completed more passes to the pack in week 17 than his teammates.   That will forever be humorous and he is a walking time bomb.

Oh... so sorry!  What are the Titans doing right now... that's right STILL NOT playing!

The thing with Grossman is that essentially, he just finished his rookie year as far as playing time goes...  And look at the stats... for his first 16 games played he put up better numbers than Peyton Manning!

But this football discussion is better off in a different topic area since this thread is about t-shirts!

Offline David

• the v-train is coming through
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2007, 02:44:01 PM »
I think we should add tank tops into the mix too... with maybe a small "Sly Bald Guys" on the front and a design on the back!

tank tops?

I happen to wear tanks to the gym and in the summer time I wear them all the time...

Watch your tone junior or I'll have my H-Town peeps find you and pull your beard out one whisker at a time...  ;D

granted you do live in the city famous for mob corruption, but somehow that threat doesn't scare me.   It's about as threatening as Rex Grossman is to opposing NFL defenses.    ;D

Secondly, only places I could imagine wearing a tank top is if I was at a gym, playing hoops, or lounging by a pool.     

And if you'll look at your statement, "...only places I could imagine wearing a tank top..." is where your argument falls apart... it's not just about what you want but what would appeal to other people as well.

First of all, the original "junior high" comment was a joke.   I could have put the joke emoticon but decided not to/thought it was fairly clear(I was wrong: not trying to be a jerk).   I don't have a problem with the concept and I wasn't trying to say not to make them.   

And I also said on second thought I can see the usage/purpose of them after thinking about it a bit more.
bald for life

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2007, 03:06:26 PM »
do i have to take you two to the gym and get the gloves out like we had to do in junior high?

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2007, 04:06:23 PM »
forgot to pass this along earlier. I went to bring my son's class cupcakes for his birthday today. All the kids liked my shirt. had the charcoal grey one on.

Offline Noner

• I don't go shopping for hats. Hats go shopping for me.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Not a real doctor but would like to play one on TV
    • Nonerville
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2007, 04:16:16 PM »
Here's another one...

Cool shirt!

If you wear this to one of my shows, I'll buy you a beer!

Offline Noner

• I don't go shopping for hats. Hats go shopping for me.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Not a real doctor but would like to play one on TV
    • Nonerville
Re: Bald Rob T-shirt ideas
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2007, 04:18:06 PM »
But here is my idea for a shirt

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2007, 04:20:54 PM »
Cool shirt!

If you wear this to one of my shows, I'll buy you a beer!

I thought you might like this one Noner!!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

BaldRob

Re: Bald Rob T-shirt ideas
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2007, 06:29:35 PM »
But here is my idea for a shirt

Dang... who's the great looking dude you pasted in there???

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2007, 06:43:16 PM »

Rib - you're scaring him into liking tanks.  I wear tanks when I run or work-out

tank tops?

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2007, 04:51:37 PM »
how about something for the kids. some of us do have those. maybe "MY DADDY IS A SLY BALD GUY" just a thought.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2007, 05:32:26 PM »
how about something for the kids. some of us do have those. maybe "MY DADDY IS A SLY BALD GUY" just a thought.

Good idea Paul!

I think my tax return is going to go to making shirts, beanies, and hats.  8)
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Enter your email address: