Author Topic: Tattooing missing hair  (Read 7174 times)

Offline Alexander215

• Sly Bureau
Re: Tattooing missing hair
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2011, 06:15:17 PM »
They've been tattooing in cancer survivors eyebrows for years, results usually look pretty good too.

Offline buddha

• Sly Bureau
  • Cut myself shaving!
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2011, 08:03:38 AM »
Can the color be changed as he grows older and the remaining hair turns gray? Is that what they call a rhetorical question?
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it never really care for anything else thereafter."
Ernest Hemingway, On The Blue Water.

Offline Alexander215

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2011, 03:37:30 PM »
Can the color be changed as he grows older and the remaining hair turns gray? Is that what they call a rhetorical question?

It wouldn't be hard to blend some grey ink into it later.

Offline karlman84

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2011, 09:29:47 PM »
You know...its places like, this that create insecurity within men that have MPB!  I wonder if they offer free touch ups in 20 years when he goes grey and the tattoo fades.

If you do that, you are also stuck with the exact same hair style forever! No chance of going sly!

I am all for cancer survivors getting eye brows tattoo'd back on as losing your eyebrows is not a natural part of life for the majority of people!

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2011, 07:33:03 AM »
You know...its places like, this that create insecurity within men that have MPB!  I wonder if they offer free touch ups in 20 years when he goes grey and the tattoo fades.

If you do that, you are also stuck with the exact same hair style forever! No chance of going sly!

It seems there is a small group of people who seem to think this would be something smart to do, but it's not by any means, part of the majority here. I for one cannot understand why shaving is not good enough for some; especially the group who feel they need to wax or laser their heads!   :D