Author Topic: Touring around on the Friday...  (Read 12234 times)

Offline Jer

• People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
  • Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Touring around on the Friday...
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2008, 08:29:55 PM »
Thursday Night is VIP only

that is not what i said.  :x! :x! :x!

It's ok, we understand the implication though!   ;)

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2008, 08:31:02 PM »
Well G.Damn...I just get home about 30 minutes ago...aint had supper yet and now I just got called back out to go do a removal.  Damnit...I will be back later all.  PB..I will give you a call in a few.

timmay

RICKYBOBBY74

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2008, 09:18:24 PM »
sounds like vip to me too....

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2008, 11:05:24 PM »
see, you guys took what i said all wrong. not a vip thing. just the real festivities don't start till friday evening.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2008, 11:43:20 PM »
PBurke...admit it..its a VIP...lol Just giving you a hard time bro.  We know what all you mods are going to be up too.  We aint that empty above the neck.

That damn removal was for the freakin birds.  Went to the ER to retrieve this dude.  OH MAN!  553 lbs of blubber.  I looked at my co worker and I said...umm  we's gonna need some help.  It took 3 guys and 2 ladies to help move him from the ER bed to the cot.  THen once we got back to the funeral home..it was just he and I.  I bet we spent every bit of an hour just trying to get him situated on the prep table.  We finally got it done and I looked at Steve and said OK MAN thats it for me tonight.  IM gonna go home eat me some supper and check in with my bro's and going to bed...AND DONT CALL ME ANYMORE TONIGHT!  he just laughed in that evil laugh sh*t.  LOL

Timmay

Offline Jer

• People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
  • Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2008, 11:56:36 PM »
see, you guys took what i said all wrong. not a vip thing. just the real festivities don't start till friday evening.

:*))  like Timm said, we're just giving you a hard time.  I will be calling and harassing those who said they'd come touring though if they don't show up and bail last minute!   O0

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2008, 01:57:48 AM »
We're working out some final details on Thursday night, so Paulie and I are flying in a bit early.  Nomad, well he just kinda wandered into the picture...lol.  Both times I've hung out with either PaulB or BaldRob I've been hungover, so I'm assuming nothing is going to be any different.  Though, I don't think my wife will go into labor this time like she did when I last hung with BaldRob and Schro. 
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Jer

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2008, 02:04:43 AM »
I don't plan on being hungover, cause I'm a messy drunk, so I try to keep myself in line.  Plus, how'd it look if there were to be an article in the news "Canadian officer does ...  in Chicago with bald friends"  :*))

Is your wife expecting again Tyler?

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2008, 02:09:28 AM »

Nope...that's why I'm expecting she won't go into labor  :*))  If she does...well we have a huge problem on our hands  :Xo!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Jer

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2008, 02:34:52 AM »
Yeah, I'd say there may be a slight problem then!

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2008, 06:48:43 AM »

Nope...that's why I'm expecting she won't go into labor  :*))  If she does...well we have a huge problem on our hands  :Xo!

That means someone has been out playing behind the wood shed! LOL

Offline nomad

• Sly Beach Bum!!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Conch Republic Bikinis
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2008, 06:12:59 PM »
Ty you know how us nomads are we just wonder into everything :*))

I'll really try to be a good boy :*))