Poll

Who will prevail in the HeadShave Throwdown at SlyBaldCon?

Team Vortex (Electric Razors)
Team HeadBlade (Blade Razors)

Author Topic: HeadShave Throwdown at SlyBaldCon  (Read 21359 times)

Offline Jer

• People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
  • Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: HeadShave Throwdown at SlyBaldCon
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2008, 07:31:29 AM »
 :*))  By no means does this mean I'm out.  I'm still all for this and will jump in head first!  All I need to do is make sure I've got a full charge, both in my razor and physically.  And with that I'm off cause it was a long shift last night and the sun is up, so that means it's time for bed!

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2008, 07:38:21 AM »
oooooh, this is so exciting!!  :D

Can't someone make a poll to determine who we 'think' might win?
I know who I've got my money on... ^-^

and whatever happens boys... please don't do it after a skinful!  :px

Nite Jer!!
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline Sly Red

• GSG Southerner in Exile
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2008, 07:50:07 AM »
Poll set up as M'Lady requested.

Red
In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.” Oscar Wilde

BaldRob

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2008, 07:50:37 AM »
You both are definitely making the biggest mistake thinking that your piddley little electrics will outdo the power of the headblade!!!  You both will be going down faster than a prom dress at the after prom party...  :D

Rob, I presume this means Team HeadBlade is picking up the gauntlet?  Despite Jer's trepedation I accept the challenge on behalf of Team Vortex to compete in the HeadShave Throwdown at SlyBaldCon.  Our seconds will be standing by with toilet paper wads and bandaids to patch your wounds. >:D

A.  I don't need bandaids because I don't cut myself...
B.  Red, I'm going to miss you when you run away crying like an 8 year old girl with a skinned knee  :'(  because your inferior electric shavers can not come anywhere near the closeness of a headblade!!

Game on Bitches!!!  :x!

Offline Sly Red

• GSG Southerner in Exile
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2008, 08:13:48 AM »

B.  Red, I'm going to miss you when you run away crying like an 8 year old girl with a skinned knee  :'(  because your inferior electric shavers can not come anywhere near the closeness of a headblade!!

Rob, you don't scare me, even though you are big and tough looking, however I'm adding a clause in the rules that prohibits bringing any raccoons into the competition area.  @rg$
In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.” Oscar Wilde

Offline nomad

• Sly Beach Bum!!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Conch Republic Bikinis
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2008, 12:36:50 PM »
Team Headblade all the way... I'm in

Let's do this. :x!

I tried the electric route and it wouldn't cut anything, you guys must have baby hair if those things evan come close to working

BaldRob

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2008, 08:21:16 AM »

I tried the electric route and it wouldn't cut anything, you guys must have baby hair if those things evan come close to working

These electric shavers think that they are hot stuff... we'll beat them down!!  :x! I thnk that even the arch enemies that we are will come together for this...

however I'm adding a clause in the rules that prohibits bringing any raccoons into the competition area.  @rg$

Raccoons??  Huh??  ???

Offline Jer

• People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
  • Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2008, 02:02:50 PM »

These electric shavers think that they are hot stuff... we'll beat them down!!  :x! I thnk that even the arch enemies that we are will come together for this...

however I'm adding a clause in the rules that prohibits bringing any raccoons into the competition area.  @rg$

Raccoons??  Huh??  ???

I take it you never read the 'embarrassing moments thread by Timmay.
http://www.slybaldguys.com/smf/index.php?topic=5634.msg96050#msg96050

Offline nomad

• Sly Beach Bum!!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Conch Republic Bikinis
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2008, 02:32:00 PM »

Raccoons??  Huh??  ???

lets show'em how we do it Big Ten style....pure beat down :x!

BaldRob

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2008, 07:46:34 AM »

Raccoons??  Huh??  ???

lets show'em how we do it Big Ten style....pure beat down :x!

The beat down will commence in a little over a month!!!!!   :x!

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2008, 02:51:46 PM »
IM IN.  Write me in for the HeadbladeSP.  All you electric razor guys think you have the up and up.  Well, Im here to show ya that blades are better.  Besides...being in the "Green" of things...blades are better for the environment...we dont need no electricity.  SO WE CAN SHAVE ANYWHERE ANYHOW!  nuff said!  LOL.....Gentlemen!  READY! SET! GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2008, 03:03:00 PM »
i am just gonna drink beer and cheer you clowns on. ha ha

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Jer

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2008, 03:15:48 PM »

Ohhhhh!!!  Will it be American or Canadian beer?   :*))  So in other words water or beer?   $@y
I think that's something I'm going to have to do, bring a couple different 12 packs for you all to sample.
There are a few here from some microbreweries that range from 6% to 12%, yeah, you read that right, 12% beer!

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2008, 03:18:36 PM »

Ohhhhh!!!  Will it be American or Canadian beer?   :*))  So in other words water or beer?   $@y
I think that's something I'm going to have to do, bring a couple different 12 packs for you all to sample.
There are a few here from some microbreweries that range from 6% to 12%, yeah, you read that right, 12% beer!

i will take you up on that buddy. canadiens are such nice people. ha ha ha

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2008, 03:20:38 PM »
WHOA WHOA WHOA....I thought this was going to be a BBQ and not a beer fest...LOL  OHHHHHHHHHH I see...you all drink beer at your BBQ's.....i gotcha...well hell I will just go which ever way the wind blows.....just hope its away from me...lol