Author Topic: Billy Zane  (Read 22676 times)

Offline RodgerDodger

• Super Sly
    • Facebook
Re: Billy Zane
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2008, 08:57:11 AM »
It's sad when the once mighty loose there way...

real shame, he was one of my bald heroes!
He and Agassi. Wonder if Agassi is still headshaving?

I can't believe what he looked like before!  :*))
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 08:59:05 AM by RodgerDodger »

BALDANDRE

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2008, 09:03:05 AM »

Agassi, has always been a favorite ( my namesake)...I think he just stays buzzed bald these days...once in a while he may turn up nice and slick...but mostly buzzed....another shame!

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2008, 09:10:42 AM »

Agassi, has always been a favorite ( my namesake)...I think he just stays buzzed bald these days...once in a while he may turn up nice and slick...but mostly buzzed....another shame!

Consistency was always a problem with AA -- I've seen him buzzed way more often than shaved.   Look at the hairline (or lack thereof) in the second photo.  I would not go out in public looking like that. (It goes without saying that I don't approve of the first photo, either!  ^-^ )
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 09:13:21 AM by RazorX »

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2008, 09:12:06 AM »

I could understand if he'd taken a film role that required him to look like a hot mess -- or if he even just wanted to grow it out for a bit to see what it was like -- but at the end of the day, a sly guy has always got to come back home, and this has been going on WAY too long now.

Offline RodgerDodger

• Super Sly
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2008, 09:15:06 AM »
Consistency was always a problem with AA -- I've seen him buzzed way more often than shaved.   Look at the hairline (or lack thereof) in the second photo.  I would not go out in public looking like that.
Could be that he's still grieving over the break-up with his first wife...
Brooke Shields  :@`

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2008, 09:24:08 AM »
Consistency was always a problem with AA -- I've seen him buzzed way more often than shaved.   Look at the hairline (or lack thereof) in the second photo.  I would not go out in public looking like that.
Could be that he's still grieving over the break-up with his first wife...
Brooke Shields  :@`

He must have known even at the time that she was way out of his league.  ;D

Offline handlebar

• Sly
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2008, 09:32:47 AM »
I have always liked Agassi as well but i cannot stand the earrings. Call me conservative,picky,whatever you like but an earring detracts from a smooth bald head.And any mans head as far as that goes.
Just my viewpoint.No offense intended please.

As for Zane:I agree with all.He looks SOOO much better sly!

Jim

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2008, 09:38:48 AM »
I have always liked Agassi as well but i cannot stand the earrings. Call me conservative,picky,whatever you like but an earring detracts from a smooth bald head.And any mans head as far as that goes.
Just my viewpoint.No offense intended please.

Does AA have both ears pierced or did he change which ear he wears his in?  Those two photos show the earring in different ears.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2008, 09:44:02 AM »

Why are these guys so inconsistent about their appearance? Could be a money thing. They got so much money, they don't care what they look like.

I can only guess that they're the type of guys that would experimenting with a lot of different hairstyles if they could - like David Beckham.  But they're unfortunately limited to choosing betwen MPB and shaved.  And MPB is never a good choice.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2008, 09:44:28 AM »
Well until Andre gets back to his senses, I guess I'll have to be everyone's "Sly Andre" inspiration around here! ;)

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2008, 09:47:03 AM »
Well until Andre gets back to his senses, I guess I'll have to everyone's "Sly Andre" inspiration around here! ;)

It's funny because I don't always see the resemblance between you and him, but I definitely do in those two photos.  I really had to think for a moment about which was which!

He really does need to reaffirm his commitment to slydom, though.  The older he gets, the worse he looks with any fuzz on the dome.  Plus he should realize that he has a responsibility to show the next generation the path to righteousness.    ;D

Offline SlySurfer

• aka Mighty Anthony
  • Sly
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2008, 09:56:02 AM »
He really does need to reaffirm his commitment to slydom, though.  The older he gets, the worse he looks with any fuzz on the dome.  Plus he should realize that he has a responsibility to show the next generation the path to righteousness.    ;D

Agassi may not be SLY, but he is showing the next generation the path to righteousness.....

Defined by educational excellence, the Andre Agassi College Preparatory Academy (a K-12 public charter school) maximizes the potential of every learner. The school emphasizes self-discipline, respect, and individualized attention to help students master core subjects and prepare for college.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2008, 09:57:11 AM »

It's funny because I don't always see the resemblance between you and him, but I definitely do in those two photos.  I really had to think for a moment about which was which!

Yea, when he was in the spotlight more I would get a lot of..."You know you look like"...

yea, maybe not 100% anymore but... he's a real good guy though! O0

Offline SlickEric

• Sly
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2008, 10:08:48 AM »
It's been almost two years since Agassi retired. I remember this was one of his last match-ups. Agassi vs. fellow headshaver James Blake.

The passing of the torch from one sly to another.

BA I see the strong resemblance between you and Agassi.
You have only a "remote" resemblance to the new sly tennis star, Blake.  8)

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2008, 10:33:05 AM »
Well until Andre gets back to his senses, I guess I'll have to be everyone's "Sly Andre" inspiration around here! ;)

*sighs* it totally works for me BA  ;)
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington