Author Topic: The Dreaded Shadow  (Read 11566 times)

Offline Southworth14

• Sly Jr.
Re: The Dreaded Shadow
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2008, 08:26:26 PM »
Each morning I use Bald Guyz Moisturizer and Banana Boat Sunblock 50 SPF in equal parts.  It is a little greasy until it sinks in, but the mixture leaves the head nice and  shiny.  What it also does is allow you to dry shave at work in the middle of the day and hence eliminate the shadow.  I take a new razor in the middle of the day (about 2:00 p.m.) and dry shave without irritation.  That way I do not have to worry about the "Dreaded Shadow".  When I get home, I use just a little Bald Guyz and am ready for dinner and even going out.  Try it.

Offline Nick912

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Above All!
    • US Air Force
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2008, 09:44:11 PM »
Each morning I use Bald Guyz Moisturizer and Banana Boat Sunblock 50 SPF in equal parts.  It is a little greasy until it sinks in, but the mixture leaves the head nice and  shiny.  What it also does is allow you to dry shave at work in the middle of the day and hence eliminate the shadow.  I take a new razor in the middle of the day (about 2:00 p.m.) and dry shave without irritation.  That way I do not have to worry about the "Dreaded Shadow".  When I get home, I use just a little Bald Guyz and am ready for dinner and even going out.  Try it.

Man I dont know about that  :-\
==SLY SERGEANT==

Offline baldntat05

• Sly
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2008, 10:59:32 PM »
I would like to be shadow-free, but until the time it all falls out I wear the shadow as a badge of honor, telling the world I have made a choice to be bald.

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2008, 06:59:03 AM »
I would like to be shadow-free, but until the time it all falls out I wear the shadow as a badge of honor, telling the world I have made a choice to be bald.

Well said BaldnTat

Offline RodgerDodger

• Super Sly
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2008, 01:37:15 PM »
What R U talking about BnT??  :-\
I don't see a shadow on that bald head of yours! I wish my head was a shadow-free as yours. You must have headshaving down to a science. So fess up BnT. What is you're secret to a shadow-free headshave. Speak up and share. Come on. Don't be shy. 

TimmJ,
Now that you're a scary silver helmut you and Annie are off the hook with my kids. I think we found someone else to entertain them.

JDog,
My kids saw that new avy of yours. I know it's a cut-out but they want me to don a similar get-up. The things we do for our kids! They want to know your name and asked me if you'd baby sit them. I know that baby sitting is out, but could I at least tell them your name. Is Cousin JDog or Uncle Jesse okay?

Rodger, Over and Out!  O0

« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 01:59:37 PM by RodgerDodger »

Offline BlackJamesRackham

• Sly Bucco
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2008, 01:39:33 PM »
although i have black hair, my skin is dark, so as long as i shave against the grain, i can usually get shadow free
Rockin' "Sly" since 2008

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2008, 08:02:53 PM »

JDog,
My kids saw that new avy of yours. I know it's a cut-out but they want me to don a similar get-up. The things we do for our kids! They want to know your name and asked me if you'd baby sit them. I know that baby sitting is out, but could I at least tell them your name. Is Cousin JDog or Uncle Jesse okay?

Rodger that is quite the cute brood you have there. They no doubt make your life more enjoyable eh! Tell them I will babysit them. I am accredited in CPR and I make great peanut butter sandwiches!

They can call me Uncle Jesse. My nieces and nephew call me Uncle Jesse.

I will bring my little guy and we can have a big party.

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2008, 08:11:41 PM »

Dang Rodger, looks like you've been busy ... and stay busy.  Are all those yours ?
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

BALDANDRE

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2008, 08:21:47 PM »
Very cute kids you got there Rodger!

A whole lot of them too! :o

Offline baldking

• Brian
  • Sly
  • "The time is now"
    • bald head shine
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2008, 05:24:26 AM »
The best thing to do for the shadow is hit the tanning saloon and get a spray tan on your head, face and neck.  It sounds fem but the chicks love it and you get many digits in the place.
http://www.baldheadshine.com
slimgoodbody@hotmail.com

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2008, 10:19:34 AM »
I wear the shadow as a badge of honor, telling the world I have made a choice to be bald.

I agree bnt, I don't mind the shadow. As I've posted in another thread, it tells me I will be shaving again tomorrow, if I so choose.
Key word being choice, as you state in your post above.

I find shaving the dome more enjoyable than shaving my face. And I also like to let people know that I've chosen to take control of the situation. In my opinion it's shows a hell of a lot more confidence than a weak combover or the most hideous rug.

Bald all the way, baby!        8)