Author Topic: Put a little kick in your relationship  (Read 11251 times)

Offline FR8TRAIN

• Sly Bureau
  • Go ahead, rub it!
    • Facebook
Re: Put a little kick in your relationship
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2008, 08:12:32 AM »
It says on the tin they're made in Britain.  LOL - They are little mints but are very powerful!  They're actually kind of hot.

well I guess if they're made in britain I won't have to go too far to get some then  ;)

perhaps they're what we call mint imperials.

Naw, I don't think that they're mint imperials.

They are made by Callard & Bowser

Altoids are a brand of breath mints that have existed since the turn of the 19th century. Altoids are less popular in Britain—their country of origin—than in the regions to which they are exported. Callard & Bowser-Suchard manufacture and produce Altoids at a plant in Bridgend, Wales, although Wrigley, the brand's owner, announced in mid 2005 they planned to move Altoids' production to an existing plant in Chattanooga, Tennessee, in order to manufacture its products closer to where they are sold.

:@`
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 08:14:03 AM by FR8TRAIN »
Tis better to have a bald head than no head at all.

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2008, 06:42:18 PM »
It says on the tin they're made in Britain.  LOL - They are little mints but are very powerful!  They're actually kind of hot.

well I guess if they're made in britain I won't have to go too far to get some then  ;)

Altoids are a brand of breath mints that have existed since the turn of the 19th century. Altoids are less popular in Britain—their country of origin—than in the regions to which they are exported. Callard & Bowser-Suchard manufacture and produce Altoids at a plant in Bridgend, Wales, although Wrigley, the brand's owner, announced in mid 2005 they planned to move Altoids' production to an existing plant in Chattanooga, Tennessee, in order to manufacture its products closer to where they are sold.

thanks for being my oracle fr8, you're great!  :@`

I still think they sound like some kind of nasty disease or condition lol
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline FR8TRAIN

• Sly Bureau
  • Go ahead, rub it!
    • Facebook
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2008, 08:41:43 PM »

thanks for being my oracle fr8, you're great!  :@`

You're welcome Sweetie D'aling!
Tis better to have a bald head than no head at all.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2008, 07:37:24 AM »
sounds like Fr8 is doing a little more than FRESHENING his breath...lol