Author Topic: the plan to go for it  (Read 5723 times)

Offline beardedbaldgerman

• Sly
Re: the plan to go for it
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2008, 12:28:28 AM »
How did it go?? (Wie lief's?)

I'm in the same situation as you are. How does it feel? And how short was your hair before the shave?

Offline Bensen

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2008, 03:14:14 PM »
Just an idea...
Show up to the barbecue bald! No backing out then...and everyone will be shocked for about 1.5 minutes total. Then you can move on and enjoy the food and drinks as a proud bald guy instead of a guy going bald.

Ohhhh, Good one.   O0
Ben, I think Rob's idea is the way to go!  O0

I think it's too late.
He's probably already on his way to the BBQ.

hehe, baldben you were absolutly right!!  ;D

Offline Bensen

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2008, 03:17:11 PM »
1mm,
after 15 min all were done and it feel's great, though it's a bit strange to see myself in the mirror.
hardest thing to go, going into the office tomorrow. my hair were 1/4 inch before the shave. i will post a picture "before/after" in anew thread.

Ben32

Offline Sooner Steve

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2008, 03:26:01 PM »
Tomorrow will be one of the biggest non-events of your life.  As someone said above, 1.5 minutes tops.  Good luck.
"It's what you learn after you know it all that really counts." - Coach John Wooden

[img]http://tickers.Tick

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2008, 03:32:25 PM »
Wow - what an improvement, Ben.  My guess is when you go to the office tomorrow, people will know there is something different but won't quite know what it is.  Bet somebody will ask you if you shaved your mustache.   ;D  Seriously -- that's how unobservant most people are.

1mm - welcome and just go for it.  You're almost there anyway.  That stubble will grow back in 24 to 36 hours. This is a risk-free venture for you.  Do it!

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2008, 07:25:49 AM »
How did it go?? (Wie lief's?)

I'm in the same situation as you are. How does it feel? And how short was your hair before the shave?

Ben32 showed you how great it looks, and RazorX tells the truth that it will come back.  Go lather up, clean up and join the living again.  8) 8) 8)

Offline joergHH

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2008, 08:59:36 AM »

Ben32 showed you how great it looks, and RazorX tells the truth that it will come back.  Go lather up, clean up and join the living again.  8) 8) 8)

Best advice! Go for it!!

J

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2008, 09:05:24 AM »
Ben, although I do like the buzzed look, you have lost many years in your appearance with the smooth dome.  Good job.
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/

Enter your email address: