Author Topic: Where?  (Read 6753 times)

Offline flattop peterbilt

• Sly Jr.
Re: Where?
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2008, 08:44:27 PM »
my first tat was half of my arm ..it took 5 hours to do and there is discomfort around the bones and soft tissue areas but it is well worth it...going again for more real soon...as you can see in my pic ...it is a full half sleve have not been back for touch ups yet.....
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 08:47:13 PM by flattop peterbilt »
Life hands you four Aces bet high...life hands you four duces...call

DAT Boy

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2008, 09:04:01 PM »
I have...oh, wait, no, I don't have any;  :/O and it didn't tickle or hurt!  g@@4 I've thought about getting a few, but the thought of having to get it redone every few years when it starts to fade to that ugly green, just makes me want to hurl.  p0@^
Now, piercings, that's a different story.  Oh, wait, I'm sorry.  I don't have any of those either.  But I've thought about it... ;)

Offline nomad

• Sly Beach Bum!!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Conch Republic Bikinis
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2008, 09:08:19 PM »
I have...oh, wait, no, I don't have any;  :/O and it didn't tickle or hurt!  g@@4 I've thought about getting a few, but the thought of having to get it redone every few years when it starts to fade to that ugly green, just makes me want to hurl.  p0@^
Now, piercings, that's a different story.  Oh, wait, I'm sorry.  I don't have any of those either.  But I've thought about it... ;)

what touch ups the stone age oftattooing is over brother, just like anything else if you take care of them like not letting them get too much sun, there's no need for touch ups ;D

DAT Boy

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2008, 09:22:56 PM »
Yeah, and maybe you picked up on my bit of envy and grief; my employer doesn't condone any of these actions.   :'(  It's a bit more than "don't ask, don't tell."  God forbid if I did something and it got infected or something.
But, it's nice to know that technology is helping tats too (get it?! :/O )

Offline flattop peterbilt

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2008, 09:30:38 PM »
and the touch ups i am talking about is that after 2and a half 3 hours your skin will start to reject the ink...thats why they do it in sessions ... i didn't i sat in the chair for 5 hours with 4 smoke breaks.....and he could on use a three for detail..so it took awhile.....and i have several whole in different spots...lol and everyone is guaged....i will take some close up pics of my sleve so you all can see the detail...ask PBurke he saw it not long after i had it done...it is my childrens names....
Life hands you four Aces bet high...life hands you four duces...call

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2008, 09:33:37 PM »
yessir i have seen it several times.  it is some sweet work.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

DAT Boy

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2008, 09:37:12 PM »
That reminds me of the guy who had piercings and wanted to show them to me!
(A prince what?!)
Ahhhh, no thanks.  :D :/O

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2008, 09:41:49 PM »
it is on his forearm datBOY.  :x!

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

DAT Boy

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2008, 10:13:33 PM »
Whew!  OK, that's fine!   O0

Offline baldntat05

• Sly
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2008, 06:08:22 PM »
When I went for my first tat I was already for intense pain, however it never happened and then I was hooked.  Some places hurt more than others, and I guess I have a pretty high tolerance for the pain, can't wait to get some more.  Just these high gas prices keep dipping into my extra cash!

Enter your email address: