Author Topic: Look at me, I'm running with scissors!  (Read 33566 times)

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Look at me, I'm running with scissors!
« Reply #165 on: May 20, 2008, 11:24:43 AM »
Welcome back Funshine!! Glad to hear you're free of your bonds.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

FunshinePa

« Reply #166 on: May 20, 2008, 12:07:08 PM »
hehehehe

HI SLY GUYS!!!!  :-* DOME KISSES for all..  :*))

I've been very busy at work, haven't had much time to sneak in to see you all. Boss is gone the rest of week.
 >:D

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #167 on: May 20, 2008, 12:25:47 PM »
When the cat is gone the mouse will play....lol

FunshinePa

« Reply #168 on: May 20, 2008, 12:31:58 PM »
Thats right!!!

Offline nomad

• Sly Beach Bum!!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Conch Republic Bikinis
« Reply #169 on: May 20, 2008, 05:50:34 PM »
Good to see ya back in the neighborhood O0

Offline buddha

• Sly Bureau
  • Cut myself shaving!
« Reply #170 on: May 20, 2008, 05:55:27 PM »

Cool avatar, Nomad. Brings to mind a whole new thread dealing with exotic locations where the HeadBlade gets its picture taken. Like if somebody were to go to the Indy 500, put the HeadBlade up on the wall and take a picture of it as the cars are going by.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it never really care for anything else thereafter."
Ernest Hemingway, On The Blue Water.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #171 on: May 20, 2008, 05:56:38 PM »
Ilive in INdy and I have never been to the races....been to the time trials..but never the actual race....its better to watch it on tv

Offline nomad

• Sly Beach Bum!!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Conch Republic Bikinis
« Reply #172 on: May 20, 2008, 06:02:22 PM »

Cool avatar, Nomad. Brings to mind a whole new thread dealing with exotic locations where the HeadBlade gets its picture taken. Like if somebody were to go to the Indy 500, put the HeadBlade up on the wall and take a picture of it as the cars are going by.

Thanks Buddha. I was thinking that with all the places I travel to I should start taking pics of the HB at all my locations. I'm doing a job about 8 miles down the road from Gillette Stadium so I figured it would be a good place to start. if anybody has any ideas for a good way to post these up let me know, I was just goin to use them as avitars.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #173 on: May 20, 2008, 09:11:14 PM »
This is going to end up like the traveling Gnome..LOL

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #174 on: May 20, 2008, 10:51:41 PM »

Thanks Buddha. I was thinking that with all the places I travel to I should start taking pics of the HB at all my locations. I'm doing a job about 8 miles down the road from Gillette Stadium so I figured it would be a good place to start. if anybody has any ideas for a good way to post these up let me know, I was just goin to use them as avitars.

Nomad, What about a pic of your HB on the fence at Fenway Park?

BALDANDRE

« Reply #175 on: May 21, 2008, 09:36:48 AM »

Nomad, What about a pic of your HB on the fence at Fenway Park?

Yea, why not a roaming headblade series?

BTW, Nice new avatar with the boy Jdog! O0

Offline nomad

• Sly Beach Bum!!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Conch Republic Bikinis
« Reply #176 on: May 21, 2008, 08:13:16 PM »
I'm not sure I'll have time for fenway on this trip, but i'll get one everywhere I go.

Offline buddha

• Sly Bureau
  • Cut myself shaving!
« Reply #177 on: May 25, 2008, 10:23:28 AM »

I was thinking that with all the places I travel to I should start taking pics of the HB at all my locations. I'm doing a job about 8 miles down the road from Gillette Stadium so I figured it would be a good place to start. if anybody has any ideas for a good way to post these up let me know, I was just goin to use them as avitars.
[/quote]

Why not contact HB and see if they would be interested in buying pics like this to use in ads.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it never really care for anything else thereafter."
Ernest Hemingway, On The Blue Water.

Offline nomad

• Sly Beach Bum!!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Conch Republic Bikinis
« Reply #178 on: May 25, 2008, 07:06:24 PM »

I was thinking that with all the places I travel to I should start taking pics of the HB at all my locations. I'm doing a job about 8 miles down the road from Gillette Stadium so I figured it would be a good place to start. if anybody has any ideas for a good way to post these up let me know, I was just goin to use them as avitars.

Why not contact HB and see if they would be interested in buying pics like this to use in ads.
[/quote]

maybe help fund my excursions...j/k :*))

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #179 on: May 28, 2008, 09:49:55 AM »
Hello Funshine! I see I am late to this thread, but boy am I glad I got here.   ;)

Nice to have another female on that approves of the bald noggin', and nice to have someone to flirt with, Timmay tries, but it's just not the same, if you know what I mean!  ;D

So hang around and keep on posting, we need ya!

Nice avatar, you look great in pink.    O:O

Enter your email address: