Discussions About Being Bald > To be or not be...Bald

If you could give any advice to someone who is balding or thinking of shaving...

<< < (64/64)

reddog:
Being in my 60's, most of my friends are really balding, and you seldom see them without hats. I never try to convince them to go sly, but I answer questions when they ask. I would certainly support them if they ever decide to shave off the scraps they have left. A couple have mentioned that they wish they had the balls to shave.

chrisphilly123:

--- Quote from: reddog on March 19, 2019, 01:35:13 PM ---Being in my 60's, most of my friends are really balding, and you seldom see them without hats. I never try to convince them to go sly, but I answer questions when they ask. I would certainly support them if they ever decide to shave off the scraps they have left. A couple have mentioned that they wish they had the balls to shave.

--- End quote ---
you're right. . . share your own experience honestly and support whatever decision they make.I was pretty lucky when I started balding because nobody got in my face although I had little confidence in myself.

clint902:
I really don't have any advice.  If someone shaves or not, I leave it up to them.  I've seen some really gross comb overs but I keep my opinion to myself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version