Discussions About Being Bald > To be or not be...Bald

If you could give any advice to someone who is balding or thinking of shaving...

<< < (63/64) > >>

lsflipper:
Only shave if you want to. Don't let anyone  talk you into it or out of it. I've been shaving for several years and l like it but it's not for everyone

PDXGuy:
You have to do what is right for you. However it is hair and it grows back. I started shaving about 5 plus weeks ago and it will either feel right or not. However, give it 30 days. The 30 day head shave challenge is the way to go. Gives you time to get use to shaving and for me realizing no one cares if I am shaved or buzzed. Good Luck!

chrisphilly123:

--- Quote from: PDXGuy on January 20, 2019, 09:11:48 PM ---You have to do what is right for you. However it is hair and it grows back. I started shaving about 5 plus weeks ago and it will either feel right or not. However, give it 30 days. The 30 day head shave challenge is the way to go. Gives you time to get use to shaving and for me realizing no one cares if I am shaved or buzzed. Good Luck!

--- End quote ---
I think the magic if the 30-day trial is that your normal circle of friends will forget the OLD you and just think if you as the guy with no hair.

However, it will be still a new YOU for those who haven't seen you in months/years. Like a class reunion! That's always fun.  LOL

Barbero Pelón:

--- Quote from: chrisphilly123 on January 21, 2019, 02:31:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: PDXGuy on January 20, 2019, 09:11:48 PM ---You have to do what is right for you. However it is hair and it grows back. I started shaving about 5 plus weeks ago and it will either feel right or not. However, give it 30 days. The 30 day head shave challenge is the way to go. Gives you time to get use to shaving and for me realizing no one cares if I am shaved or buzzed. Good Luck!

--- End quote ---
I think the magic if the 30-day trial is that your normal circle of friends will forget the OLD you and just think if you as the guy with no hair.

However, it will be still a new YOU for those who haven't seen you in months/years. Like a class reunion! That's always fun.  LOL

--- End quote ---

Totally 😂
Be ready for the jokes.

chrisphilly123:

--- Quote from: Tony Dadá on January 21, 2019, 03:41:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: chrisphilly123 on January 21, 2019, 02:31:36 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Totally 😂
Be ready for the jokes.

--- End quote ---
been there; done that. Some of my old school mates look BAD, hair or no hair.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version