Author Topic: 1.5 weeks sly  (Read 7341 times)

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
Re: 1.5 weeks sly
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2008, 08:19:14 PM »
Hey I got some pizza if anyone is hungry...lol

Offline hiztiz7

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2008, 08:50:26 PM »
Great site.  Thanks.  I decided a few weeks ago to shave this memorial day weekend.  This site has answered most of my questions, discussed my concerns, and reaffirmed that it is the right thing to do.  Just what I needed.  Thanks again.

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2008, 08:53:24 PM »
Great site.  Thanks.  I decided a few weeks ago to shave this memorial day weekend.  This site has answered most of my questions, discussed my concerns, and reaffirmed that it is the right thing to do.  Just what I needed.  Thanks again.
hiztiz:  welcome 2 the sly fraternity.  glad that ya found us.  post up an INTRO in the INTRODUCTIONS section of the forum... so that we can give ya a proper welcome. O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2008, 03:46:10 PM »

Awesome bro!  Welcome!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline zetaeffe

• Ultimate Sly Guy
    • The Bald by Choice Men group
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2008, 03:54:25 PM »
It's been 1.5 weeks since I shave my dome sly.  Loving it here.  To anyone sitting on the fence, just shave it--you'll love it
Cheers

Well done!! you look great smooth!!  O0