Confidence and Success > Relationships/Dating

no messages?

(1/10) > >>

skitch:
i guess im the only one that cant find a date with my bald head. :-\

Tyler:
It will happen man!  Just stay confident.  That's the key!  People are attracted to other people that have confidence.

I always went after the hottest girls (before I was married  ;)) because I found out that it was actually easier to get a date with the hottest girls than someone that I considered average or just cute.  It was funny because a lot of times the girls would say that I was the first guy that had asked them out in Months, yes MONTHS.  They said guys were afraid to approach them.  I  call it the "Beauty and the Beast" theory after reading the book "To be or not be intimidated?" by Robert Ringer.  That's why you always see amazingly beautiful person with a not so beautiful person.  The not so beautiful person

You also have to remember that it's a numbers game and not to get discouraged, because you know what you have to offer and it's their loss if they don't give you a shot.

To be or not be intimidated? By Robert Ringer

gearhedguy:
What's cool about being bald is you know that your boyfriend, girlfriend, partner, wife, etc., is not so superficial as to not date you because you are bald. If a person won't date you because you have lost your hair, then they truly aren't worth one minute of your time. My Dad was bald and one of my Mom's friends once said to her, "oh, I could never marry a bald man." First off, #itch!  ;D And secondly, my Mom's reply was "what would you do if he went bald AFTER you married him?, divorce him?" Way to go Mom!

Yeti:

gearhedguy,

I like your opinion and sharing.. hehe Thx   This reminded me of one time in the past when my wife once told me (after too many days between shaving), "Dear, you really should shave your head again". I found this funny at first, since she at first disliked the shaving, but came to realize that it actually was much better... hehe  ;D

whovean:
i have been dateing for the past three months now, i could not be more happy, infact i have to pench myself now and then just to see if its real.
anyway i just turnd 42 and he is only 27 , he loves my smooth head  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version