Author Topic: WHO has a headful of hair in your immediate family??  (Read 6739 times)

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: WHO has a headful of hair in your immediate family??
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2008, 09:51:40 PM »
both my dad and uncle have MPB. My uncle buzzed his down to a 0 for many years but never went slick bald. My dad has sported the M widows peak and I've been trying to convince him to shave slick bald but he wont do it either.

Yeah my Dad has the horseshoe... we're from a long line of horseshoes. I told him to give SLYness a try and he just said, "I don't want to look stupid like you".

All in good fun... My Dad is a great guy.........
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

shakf

Re: WHO has a headful of hair in your immediate family??
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2008, 09:02:32 AM »
My dad has a horse shoe which he buzzes down to a 0.5. My step brother from my fathers first marriage is nine years older than me and has a head full of really thick shiny black hair. One of my maternal uncles is receding with nothing in the middle. He shaved his head once. It looked good but it was only for the summer. He's 54 and comes from a generation where there is a stigma attached to being bald. I think he is looking to have plugs put in. My other maternal uncle who is ten years older than me has a head full of thick hair. My maternal grandfather (God rest his soul) died before I was born. My mother always recalls that he had very thick hair.

Enter your email address: