Author Topic: DO U "hold it in" or "let it out"...  (Read 6626 times)

Offline Cy

• Super Sly
Re: DO U "hold it in" or "let it out"...
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2008, 01:51:28 PM »
Walk outside and let it out.

Don't try to be all silent and deadly....

Offline Marz

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2008, 02:17:22 PM »
I let it rip when I am at home (other than the dinner table), the wife does the same.

Hanging out with the fellas, holding it in or being silent is considered rude.

Anywhere else I either go to the restroom or outside.

“If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.”

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
  • ~ Semper Fi ~ Sly Till I Die! ~
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2008, 02:56:07 PM »
TMI!  :*))

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2008, 08:20:26 PM »
The Burning Brakes Fart -  A silent fart identified by odor alone. Usually and adult fart, occurring while the adult is driving a car or has a front seat passenger who farts. The Burning Brakes Fart actually does smell a little like burning brakes, and seems to hang around longer than most farts Which gives whoever farted a chance to make a big show of checking to see if the emergency brake has been left on. When he finds it hasn't you know who farted. A common automobile fart.

For more definitions go to http://www.fartnames.com/
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2008, 04:41:31 AM »
Man, I rule the house when it comes to the release of gas..I have no problem with farting whatsoever.

My little man has been known to stand to toe with his old man in the fart department, there have been some seriously loud noises that originate from his hind end!!

But I am with Schro, I never fart at the dinner table or in a public enviornment.

Offline mojim

• "As soon as your born you start dying, so you my as well have a good time"
  • Super Sly
  • "Making my way the sly way"
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2008, 06:35:51 AM »
Without a doubt, let it out..... O0

jusbnme

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2008, 11:17:36 AM »
We let 'em rip around here.  We've been together for too long to worry about stuff like that.  Plus it's human so why put yourself through pain? 

Offline SlyBaldDude

• Sly
    • Standing Out In the Crowd
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2008, 04:02:48 PM »
OH man,  I can speak to this "issue"

http://www.slybalddude.com/Picture10.jpg

A while ago I started with this idea that it is my house so I can cut loose when I want;  and I did.  My son (11) thought it was a riot so he started doing it whenever he felt like it.  My wife was totally grossed out.  Not only would we cut loose with the flatulence but we would then comment on the quality of said emission.  Now it is kind of backfiring.  We will have company over and my son will let one slip quietly and blow us out of the room.  For a little guy he really packs it in!  So now I am trying to undo that whole deal and it is proving to be difficult ..
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 04:14:05 PM by SlickShane »

Offline don

• Sly
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2008, 10:41:08 PM »
Great subject. I definitely let my farts out whether it's in front of buddies or a bf. I even fart in public when I feel the need. I was on line in Dunkin Doughnuts once with a friend and since it was late we were the only 2 in there.Suddenly I felt a fart coming on so I just let it out.It was definitely audible but my friend is used to me so he just ignored it.There was a woman behind the counter and a guy sweeping up a few feet behind me and if they heard it they gave no indication. The best is seeing the reaction on people's faces. It's priceless.