Author Topic: Being bald is what you are its not who you are! (hot to still get the girls)  (Read 6425 times)

Offline SonOfKrypton

• Sly
Hmmm.....Something tell me you're on mASF too....

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
Don't get it too complicated. Just go for it. Damn the torpedoes. Oh wait, I think somebody already said that.

Offline Bailiwick

• Learning the way of Sly
"First guy you meet is totally cool with being bald, it has no effect on him, what happens, you accept it, you think nothing of it, he is just another cool confident guy, if anything it may even help this guy to be bald because he will stand out in a crowd and people will notice his confidence."

I think this is a good observation.  One time when I started working a new job I hit it off with this one dude.  He was great, confident, witty, nice guy.  It wasn't until a few months later that I consciously realized that he was bald.  He was a black dude, and I think the sly look goes more naturally with darker skin, so that may have had something to do with it.

Confidence is the key behind most aspects of life.  It's a tough thing to get, but everyone can.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List

What's mASF?
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility

What's mASF?

Nervermind...just Googled it. 

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline SonOfKrypton

• Sly

What's mASF?

Ahhhhhhh Google.....The perennial enemy of clandestine, reclusive groups.  Cause hey, us people in the Miniature Art Society of Florida like to keep ourselves a secret.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility

What's mASF?

Ahhhhhhh Google.....The perennial enemy of clandestine, reclusive groups.  Cause hey, us people in the Miniature Art Society of Florida like to keep ourselves a secret.

:-X