Author Topic: DO U wear hats/caps/or any headgear more or less...  (Read 95763 times)

Offline clarinetguy

• BBC and Sly since April 22,2012
  • Super Sly
Re: DO U wear hats/caps/or any headgear more or less...
« Reply #225 on: October 16, 2012, 07:30:18 PM »
Used to wear a Red Sox cap all the time with a full head of hair. Now that I've gone sly, I don't want to wear it at all - am obsessed with showing off smooth head and it has nothing to do with the Red Sox decline lol. Sox fans never give up.

theman

« Reply #226 on: October 16, 2012, 07:33:41 PM »
Yes , beanie, stocking cap, Stetson, any top cover will work. :popo  LOL maybe you don't want that one, besides when you take some idiot down it don't stay there LOL,   But ya sure do look offical !  LOL

Offline CowtownBaldie

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #227 on: October 17, 2012, 08:05:02 PM »
If it is cool out (around 40 or less degrees) I wear a knitted cap and if it is sunny and I will be outside long I wear a ball cap. Scalp burn is not funny.

Offline ZachM

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #228 on: November 04, 2012, 12:19:05 PM »
I have to wear my headgear when in uniform since I'm military, but other than that no hats for me except a beanie when its chilly. 

theman

« Reply #229 on: November 04, 2012, 01:26:08 PM »
I went to town the other day and had things on my mind drove out of the garage and the old head was cold.  So I picked up a beanie that is 60%cotton and 40% arcylic.  Really is comfortable some beanies made out of wool are nice and warm but make my head itch.

theman

« Reply #230 on: November 08, 2012, 04:18:08 PM »
I was going through items and found a black beret that a friend gave me.  It is made out of wool and it sure does look good with the SLY look bearded or not !  It is just plain !  With leather head band.  I have seen them at  Surplus stores, for about $10.00 Bucks.

theman

« Reply #231 on: November 09, 2012, 03:16:27 PM »
Check out the TV show Myth Busters, a guy wears a Beret and has a nice goat !  Looks good to me !   ;) 8)  What do you think ?