Author Topic: Sly Prosecutor Guy  (Read 6448 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Sly Prosecutor Guy
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2008, 02:27:59 PM »
glowingrock, welcome to Sly Bald Guys!  I'm glad to have you here! 
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2008, 02:37:21 PM »
Welcome aboard, looks good.  Nice to have another lawyer on board who works in "government."  Stay Sly.

Offline mojim

• "As soon as your born you start dying, so you my as well have a good time"
  • Super Sly
  • "Making my way the sly way"
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2008, 02:51:20 PM »
Welcome, the look suits you.... O0 O0

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2008, 03:33:37 PM »
Welcome to SBG's rock, good to have you with us. It's great isn't it?. You're picture says it all bro, lol.   
It looks good, and I bet you feel way better. Enjoy your new found freedom.
Keep us posted, and keep it smooth!    O0

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2008, 04:11:08 PM »
Glad to have ya rock
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2008, 04:21:11 PM »
Dome looks good Glowing Rock.
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2008, 05:29:45 PM »
Welcome to the forum mate.

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2008, 07:20:31 PM »
g-rock...i enjoyed the videos.  those were definitely some postcard views. O0  looks like U & your buddies had a good time. 

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline glowingrock

• Learning the way of Sly
  • This is how I looked after seeing my new slyness.
    • Roy's page
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2008, 07:54:41 PM »
Thanks guys for all the words of encouragement.  I feel like I have my own cyber support network backing my play.  I'm approximately 24 hours in.  So far the reception has not been that bad.  No one has laughed in my face yet.  The temperature  here in Michigan today was in the 30s most of the day and man my bare head was cold.  I'm going to have to remember to take a hat with me whenever I go out.  Speaking of hats, I'm concerned about summer.  When hiking, golfing, etc. I typically wear a baseball hat.  Not sure that will be a wise choice w/ the sly look.  I imagine there could be pretty goofy looking tan lines after a long day out in the sun.  Do I not wear a hat?  Should I buy a hat that has a brim all the way around so that everythings covered?  Should I lather on the sunscreen and nix the hat completely or what?  I need some sly brother help.  I can't believe we had snow fluries today and I'm worried about my tan lines in the summer. 8)
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080402/samp5747afb53c83d79f.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed height="0" width="0" src="http://counters.gigya.com/wildfire/CIMP/Jmx*PTEyMD

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
  • ~ Semper Fi ~ Sly Till I Die! ~
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2008, 08:04:06 PM »
I have several hats for cool weather and hot.  I have full brim hats, baseball caps, skullys and bandannas too!

Don't forget the sun screen though!  O0

Picked this one up a couple months ago for the cold here:   O0

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2008, 08:07:40 PM »
g-rock... last year was my 1st summer as a sly guy.  i live in beautiful pensacola.  it is located in the nw part of florida.  winters can B cold at times but mainly mild as is the spring.  however...summer and all the way 2 october the heat is unbearable.  thank GOD 4 a/c.  anyways... i don't wear caps or hats.  i always wear sunscreen year round but i apply more on during the summer months.  i usually apply banana boat sunscreen or baldguyz sunscreen.  i go back and forth with these 2.  however...lately i've been using the badlguyz sunscreen more. 

if U do tend 2 have sensitive skin... U may want 2 go back and forth with wearing a cap, hat w/ brim, & go hatless.  however... you'll find your own routine.  your dome will definitely let ya know.  so... far last summer i learned that if i apply the sunscreen often... i can usually avoid sun burn.  anyways... hope it helps.  in the meantime... when the warmer weather finally visits michigan just experiment.  U R welcome 2 ask more questions later. 

WARHAWK O0

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2008, 08:13:09 PM »
sarge... that is one sly hat. i have a similar one.  i usually go hatless but on occasion i will wear some head gear.   O0

WARHAWK O0

Offline baldntat05

• Sly
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2008, 08:23:16 PM »
Looks outstanding. 

As far as the sun is concerned, I very rarely wear a hat, but I do believe in sunscreen.  In 11 years of shaving luckily I have never had a sunburn.  Start now with the sunscreen and build up your tan, you should be cool. 

Offline baldntat05

• Sly
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2008, 08:26:36 PM »
Hey man, you didn't tell us what was your inspiration for shaving it off.  From you website you still had loads of hair.  (BTW I shave my full head (well almost full-head) of hair off everyday because I like it!)

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2008, 09:35:17 PM »
Welcome to the forum guy...great to have you here.  Hiking has always been an interest in me...but I know you have to be in good condition to do that kind of hiking....would love to do it some day....any pointers to get started??

Timmayy!