Author Topic: Staying bald  (Read 7427 times)

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Staying bald
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2008, 10:51:21 AM »
modestkarma...welcome 2 the sly fraternity.  jump in & join the fun by being an active member of the best site on the internet.  post up your headshaving routine in the HEADSHAVING section of the forum. 

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Cam

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • The honey tastes sweeter when you anger the bees.
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2008, 09:30:20 PM »
Thanks everyone, right now I’m just using a disposal razor:-X but I do plan on getting the head blade soon.   

Yeah, get yourself a Headblade! It's a little tricky to get used to, but after you do it's the only way to slick your dome, in my opinion (and many others here).

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2008, 03:41:51 PM »
Hey modest, welcome to the SBG site!. Good to have you with us. I'm with Cam on this, get yourself a HeadBlade!, ditch that piece o' crap disposable.   :D
(Pick up some Headslick shave cream too!)

Read the instructions that come with it, check out the posts in our headshaving section. Follow to a T. If you do, I can guarantee a smooth, slick shave with no cuts or nicks.  O0

Joe

modestkarma

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2008, 08:07:52 PM »
I"m now a proud owner of a headblade and it was a bit odd to get used to.  But I only used it once so we'll see what happens

Offline JMMARICH

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2008, 09:35:18 AM »
Hahahaha...right there with you man. Did mine yesterday and it takes some adjusting to. Noone has seen me yet other than my wife and little girl. We will see :)

--Josh
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080402/samp9fd969381b4431af.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed height="0" width="0" src="http://counters.gigya.com/wildfire/CIMP/Jmx*PTEyMD

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2008, 10:04:20 AM »
Welcome Karma! The SLY look suits you.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline dieseldan04

• Dieseldan04
  • Sly
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2008, 08:47:52 PM »
I"m now a proud owner of a headblade and it was a bit odd to get used to.  But I only used it once so we'll see what happens

The Headblade does take some getting used to but I would hate to be without it now.
Dieseldan04

Shine On Fellow Chrome Domers!