Author Topic: bottled water or tap water...  (Read 16513 times)

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
Re: bottled water or tap water...
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2008, 10:20:21 AM »
i'd like to say i only drink tap water, but if it's cheap i've been known to buy some bottled water. i'm not a fan tho-- i think it's a bit of a scam. what's so bad with regular water, especially since we have some of the cleanest water in the world here in usa.

i grab sips from water fountains like it's my job. i have some compulsive waterfountain drinking disorder where i'll stop everything i'm doing (late to class, talking to friends, etc) just to stop and take a sip.

oh! fun fact: you know how amusement parks always rip you on the food/drink prices (i'm talking $3+ for a bottled water)? you can ask for ice water (tap) completely free and fill up as much as you like! i never spend a dime on drinks at a themepark, just a fortune on the tickets  @c3

We have an amusement park nearby and it is really a class park...but they never charge for soft drinks or water. You pay I think $30 to get in and all the drinks are free.  And the food selection is good also.  Well Food...whoaaa stop me there because that is a whole other thread...i could go on and on...but check it out ..its called Holiday World in Santa Claus Indiana..