Discussions About Being Bald > Bald Celebs

Joey Lawrence, the former "Blossom" heartthrob now bald :-)

(1/2) > >>

whovean:
Whoa! Joey Lawrence is Back
Posted Aug 22nd 2006 12:08PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: TV

Joey Lawrence, the former "Blossom" heartthrob, joins "Dancing With the Stars" this season and is showing off a completely different look along with his dance moves.

After laying low for a little while to get married and have a baby, Lawrence decided to shake it on the third season of the hit ABC show.

"This dancing has been getting me in really good shape," says Lawrence. "You can't keep the weight on just because you're always moving 3-4 hours a day like this sweating your brains out."

While fans may be surprised to see his moves, many will be even more surprised by his new appearance. Gone are the long locks that made him famous, and what remains is a shaved head and lots of muscles.

"My hair went along with my career ... I never had the guts to go completely clean ... I got rid of all the hair products, brushes, dryers and everything. It takes me five seconds to get ready, it's great. I'm not going to grow it back."

The new season premieres Tuesday, September 12 at 8PM.
posted by:

Tyler:
Nice find!  If you don't believe it, here's proof:

Tyler:
Here's a video Joey talking about going bald.

http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?mode=1&pmmsid=1696870

Tyler:
There's been A LOT of people coming to this site to see Joey Lawrence as a bald man.  Well, here's a treat for you who missed him dancing during the first week of Dancing With The Stars.  Hope you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/v/b8brsUFrVaU

gearhedguy:
I saw the new and now DEFINITELY IMPROVED bald Joey Lawrence on TV last night and all I can say is. . . grrrrrrrr. . . woofity, woof, woof. . .  :P. . . hello!!!. . . grrrrrrr again. . . shiver me timbers!!! :-) Oh yeah if you couldn't already tell, I most certainly approve of his new dome! Dang bro!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version