Author Topic: Is that a booger? No, it's just your nose hair.  (Read 17992 times)

Offline mojim

• "As soon as your born you start dying, so you my as well have a good time"
  • Super Sly
  • "Making my way the sly way"
Re: Is that a booger? No, it's just your nose hair.
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2008, 11:16:48 AM »
Did you know that if you pluck your nose hair you can get an infection that can kill you? It's crazy as hell to me, but true. My grandmothers neighbor got an infection so bad his face didn't even look human. I highly recommend using something like this to avoid freakish mutation and/or death.

:D

That is all.

What?  Hell i have done that alot...get the tweezers and get ahold of one of them thick ass nose hairs....yank that baby out.  Sometimes it feels like it is embedded into my brain....but damn I feel like I have won the battle with that lil sh*t...lol
So are you really serious about getting an infection?  I need to read up on this...anyone know were to go to find info on this??

Timmmay

I ain't plucking nuthin'''

rickybobby

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2008, 10:43:11 PM »
ok about the only metro type deal i do is trim the nose hairs and tweeze my ear hair....looks real goofy w/shaved head but hairy ear problem

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2008, 10:52:39 PM »
LOL....and you did wax your eyebrows! LOL

Hey rickybobby...welcome to the forum. Glad you found us.  I have to ask though..in your pic...it would be your left ear...is that an earring or is that just something in the back ground?? LOL

Timmay!

rickybobby

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2008, 10:56:38 PM »
yeah i noticed the"earring" too no its a plant in my auntie's backyard...although i once did have a nice lil' hoop in my ear at 1 point...thinking of doing it again....yeah i got my eyebrows waxed ONCe for a friends wedding that i was bestman in...not sure i'll ever do that crap again.

jusbnme

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2008, 11:03:09 PM »
Thanks for the review and share bro.  I have a Whal brand that I've been using for a couple of years that does pretty well.  I use it for nose hairs.  Haven't had too many problems with the ear hair yet but I know it's coming. 

Offline Scott

• Sly Bureau
  • Celebrating 5+ Years of SLYNESS!
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2008, 01:19:50 AM »
I gotta keep the ear and nose hair at bay too... apparently I'm like the hairiest guy on the planet, except for on my head!

Offline slyinglide

• Give till it hurts!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Work hard, Play harder, Love Often
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2008, 11:13:41 PM »
I'm tellin you guys, when you think your going bald, your not.  The hair is just relocating itself to a different part of your body........ears.......nose........back.......knuckles.............
I was told to think outside the box, how did I get in the box in the first place?

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2008, 12:20:49 AM »
I'm tellin you guys, when you think your going bald, your not.  The hair is just relocating itself to a different part of your body........ears.......nose........back.......knuckles.............

I call it the landslide effect.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline slyinglide

• Give till it hurts!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Work hard, Play harder, Love Often
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2008, 12:39:25 PM »

I call it the landslide effect.
Yea....But I think that the hair follicles stay were they are and the hair grows thru the body and comes out at another spot.  I know this because I pulled a nose hair out the other day and I could have sworn it was attached to the big toe on my left foot............ :D
I was told to think outside the box, how did I get in the box in the first place?

Offline TheSlyBear

• Opinionated Walrus
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • 忍者クマ
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2008, 12:43:21 PM »
I know this because I pulled a nose hair out the other day and I could have sworn it was attached to the big toe on my left foot

Hmm, for me it's the right foot. Are you left-handed?

I have a nose hair trimmer and need to use it often. It's also good for getting rid of ear fuzz and for shaping errant eyebrows.

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2008, 12:58:09 PM »
Did you know that if you pluck your nose hair you can get an infection that can kill you? It's crazy as hell to me, but true. My grandmothers neighbor got an infection so bad his face didn't even look human. I highly recommend using something like this to avoid freakish mutation and/or death.

That is all.

What?  Hell i have done that alot...get the tweezers and get ahold of one of them thick ass nose hairs....yank that baby out.  Sometimes it feels like it is embedded into my brain....but damn I feel like I have won the battle with that lil sh*t...lol
So are you really serious about getting an infection?  I need to read up on this...anyone know were to go to find info on this??

Timmmay

It's true at least I believe it.  One guy at the gym several years ago got a really resistant strain and had some heavy duty antibiotics to get rid of it.  I have used my wife's needle work sissors ever since or one of the electric rotary things--sissors are better, hers is a thin small set that lets me get in there and clip away.  Ears, I've given up and keep a bottle of Nair for men under the sink and soak the edges  and the little nub in front about every two weeks and in 10-15 minutes that fur is gone.  You begin to think you didn't lose hair, it just decided to move to a different environment!

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2008, 09:46:09 PM »

That is all.

Timmmay

It's true at least I believe it. 

I find it kind of hard to believe, too.  There has to be something else wrong with a person if they can catch an infection that easily and can't fight it off.  People yank nose hairs all the time and how often do you hear of something like this happening?  And wouldn't the same thing hold true for plucking eyebrows or any other unwanted hair elsewhere on the body?

Enter your email address: