Sly Bald Guys Info > Convention News

What Can I do to Convince my Wife I need to go to SLYBALDCON 2008???

(1/7) > >>

SLYinKC:
Hey, my fellow Sly brothers.  I need your help and suggestions.  I haven't broke the news to my wife yet that I want to go to Chicago in July.  A really big problem with this is that my wife's birthday is on July 27 (last day of the convention).  She's also always been kinda skeptical about my participation in the forum.  Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  (And no, Timmj, I can't tie her up and stick her in the closet...the kids would let her out anyway).

warhawk:
rick...i'll give U my sly advice later 2day.  i gotta run & visit with my loving parents.  i'm sure you'll hear some gr8 responses from R sly brothers.

WARHAWK O0

Paul:
Rick, how about, "Guess what I am getting you for your birthday dear,  a weekend trip to Chicago."

SLYinKC:

--- Quote from: Paul on February 12, 2008, 12:47:11 PM ---Rick, how about, "Guess what I am getting you for your birthday dear,  a weekend trip to Chicago."

--- End quote ---

So is Tyler gonna arrange for "babysitting" services????  ;D

BaldRob:

--- Quote from: SLYinKC on February 12, 2008, 01:05:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Paul on February 12, 2008, 12:47:11 PM ---Rick, how about, "Guess what I am getting you for your birthday dear,  a weekend trip to Chicago."

--- End quote ---

So is Tyler gonna arrange for "babysitting" services????  ;D

--- End quote ---

Just throw some food on the floor and lock the doors on the way out... muhahahaha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version