Author Topic: I need some help.  (Read 5041 times)

Offline WannaBePadre

• Look at all of this stuff!
  • Super Sly
  • The hairs of your head have been counted (Lk 12:7)
Re: I need some help.
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2008, 10:38:44 PM »
If I could add anything to the GREAT words of my Sly brothers, it would be ... look inside, not outside.

What did the Doc have to say? Have you tried meditation or prayer?

How are you doing these last couple of days?
Nothing says 'God loves you' more than a bald man in mirrored sunglasses.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2008, 09:24:29 PM »
GSXR, let us know how the dr goes.  In the meantime, check out this blog post I wrote about being a giver -

Link to blog post
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2008, 10:09:49 PM »
Thanks for all the words of encouragement.  I am feeling a little better.  Goes up and down.  Its just I have an unemotional girlfriend that really only takes.  By nature I am a giver.  So this is bothering me also.  I have quit looking in the mirror and that seems to help a bit. 
I set up an appointment with the dr but it is on Monday.  I just need to do some soul searching until then and let some things go.
gsxr...good 2 know that U r feeling better & that you'll B seeing a doctor.  keep us posted on your road 2 recovery.  hope U continue 2 do better.

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline gsxr60097

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2008, 07:10:39 PM »
This sure is a good group of guys here.  Thanks for everything.  I have been going up and down still but am trying to look at the positive side more than the negative.  I really need to kick this depressions ass.  When I am mentally healthy I feel great.  i just have a long journey to get that to happen.  Drs is on monday and I am looking forward to it.  I will keep you posted.