Author Topic: 2008 Convention Questions/Discussion  (Read 27921 times)

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
Re: 2008 Convention Questions/Discussion
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2008, 07:42:02 PM »
I heard that it hasnt been decided yet if it is going to be in chicago or Mil....if its in Milwaukee...it will be difficult for me to get there on friday...it would have to be saturday afternoon before I could get there.  Besides its been difficult enough for me to convince the wife of chicago...but to tell her its in Milwaukee.....i dunno

Offline nomad

• Sly Beach Bum!!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Conch Republic Bikinis
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2008, 08:12:28 PM »
I have put in my time off for that weekend and if we need some help with motel discounts I might be able to help, as I'm a member of the choice hotel chain and might be able to get discounted rates for a group.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2008, 01:32:55 AM »
Thunderboom, thanks for the suggestion!  What we're planning for Saturday's event could end up running into the late evening, so I'm not sure how feasible it would be to have a band along with that event.  But, if that event falls through, I'll keep the band in mind.

TIMMJ you can tell your wife either Chicago or Milwaukee since we're going to be half way between both of them.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2008, 08:11:19 PM »
Hey nomad....i got your pm message but I have exceeded my 10 per hour limit....so I will have to check back in with you in a bit.....ok....talk to you in a few...didnt want you to think i was ignoring ya.....see ya in a few..
Timmayyy!

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2008, 08:31:56 PM »
i got your pm message but I have exceeded my 10 per hour limit....[/quote]

LOL I didnt know there was a 10 PM per hour limit. Nice one buddy :*))

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2008, 08:55:42 PM »
Yes there is a limit....UNLESS>>>>TYLER....DO YOU JUST HAVE THAT SET UP ON ME??????  LOL....well i guess Jdog..you dont have as many friends as I do ehhh LOL..you dont ever post more than 10 per hour?? pms that is...

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2008, 05:56:39 AM »
Wifey works for Hyatt Hotels.  I can get a room for half price (50.00 ro 60.00) at a nearby Hyatt.

Double up with one-a you knuckleheads and we've got a nice place at a nice price.  O0

Closest Hyatt to Gurnee in Illinois is.....oh...about half way betw Gurnee and O'Hare (about 20 min. south of Gurnee):

Hyatt Rosemont
6350 N. River Road
Rosemont, Illinois,   60018
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 06:16:39 AM by Robmeister »

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2008, 07:50:44 AM »
I will double with ya......and I promise to not let the red and whites come in the door....But notice I didnt say I wasnt going to bring them...lol

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2008, 08:11:24 AM »
I will double with ya......and I promise to not let the red and whites come in the door....But notice I didnt say I wasnt going to bring them...lol

OMG !!

Anyone else?

j/k, Timmay

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2008, 08:12:47 AM »
I knew it was going to come to this.  I will just bring my pup tent....guess I will just meet up with you all later...

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2008, 03:40:15 PM »
I knew it was going to come to this.  I will just bring my pup tent....guess I will just meet up with you all later...

LOL Can you imagine all the SBG's in the Hyatt Regency and TimmJ out the front in his pup tent with a little fire going eating schmores! :*))

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2008, 05:15:09 PM »
LOL Can you imagine all the SBG's in the Hyatt Regency and TimmJ out the front in his pup tent with a little fire going eating schmores! :*))

:*)) :*)) :*))

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2008, 09:07:51 PM »

LOL Can you imagine all the SBG's in the Hyatt Regency and TimmJ out the front in his pup tent with a little fire going eating s'mores! :*))

I can imagine that........but you bet your ass I will have a few beers sitting there beside me and some hot momma chicks!

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2008, 10:18:00 PM »
I can imagine that........but you bet your ass I will have a few beers sitting there beside me and some hot momma chicks!

Yer a good sport, ol' boy  O0

Way to cowboy up, brutha......

Feel the love....razzin' on the timmeister

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2008, 11:54:48 AM »
But...I didnt mention the  "TEAR" in my beer as im cryin to be in the big house with all the sly bro's.  I gets cold and lonely out here.....on the street and everyone treating me like a homeless person.  No that is not my can for you to put money in...its my can i use to heat up my beanie weinies.  Please ..Please can I come in ....at least to wash my face and shave my noggin under some hot water.  Im beggin....on my knees, hands clapsed against my face.