Author Topic: Your first crush  (Read 11031 times)

Offline Jdogs Better Half

• Super Sly
Re: Your first crush
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2008, 11:27:20 PM »
Man! This thread makes me laugh!

My first crush was doomed from the start! I was 14 and I liked this guy I worked with (summer job) we were working at a sailboarding school on the beach so was ideal place to hang out, I liked him and he liked me but the problem was my dad surfed everyday in the same spot and found out we liked each other, we did share a kiss but that was it cos Dad found out had a little "chat" with him and scared the crap outta him and that was that.

My dad still thinks its funny to this day and brings it up!!!!

Offline andrew

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Sly for life ...
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2008, 05:03:15 AM »

My first crush was doomed from the start! I was 14 and I liked this guy I worked with (summer job) we were working at a sailboarding school on the beach so was ideal place to hang out, I liked him and he liked me but the problem was my dad surfed everyday in the same spot and found out we liked each other, we did share a kiss but that was it cos Dad found out had a little "chat" with him and scared the crap outta him and that was that.

I want to have that same effect on the boys my 15-year-old daughter hangs out with.  One of the kids that likes her is very nice but of course she doesn't like him.  An 18-year-old invited her to the senior prom, but luckily she declined.   

I'm watching and waiting ....    :x!
“The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.”
–Albert Einstein

Offline Jdogs Better Half

• Super Sly
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2008, 05:16:02 AM »

I want to have that same effect on the boys my 15-year-old daughter hangs out with.  One of the kids that likes her is very nice but of course she doesn't like him.  An 18-year-old invited her to the senior prom, but luckily she declined.   

I'm watching and waiting ....    :x!

My first real boyfriend met my dad and what did he do.....show him his gun collection. Luckily by the time my dad met Jdoggy he had chilled out a lot - I think they cracked a beer together.

Good luck with your daughters!  I was just watching Dr Phil and they they had a segment about some school in the US handing out birth control to 11-12 year old girls. Raising kids these days must be a challenging task, I'm glad I don't have to think about it for a while yet! Sorry this just got a bit off track!

Offline Bolohead

• Bolohead
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • At 56 and still feeling GREAT!
    • Jon Erdmann - Photographer
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2008, 07:40:30 AM »
My first real crush was those little milk cartons they serve at school... you know the kind.  I stompt on it and well it crushed and the milk went up my pant leg  :*))

Seriously, though my real crush from high school was a cheer leader and I was the track star.  I ran hurdles, sprints etc.... we would have to see each other away from my parents cuz.... oh she didn't go to the same church etc.  :Xo!

Well after high school I went into the military, she ran off and got married, and then I got married 1st wife was there for 7 yrs.  :/O glad I got out of that one.

Well after many years Donna found me on classmates.com and we write back and forth.  She is still married and got grand kids now even.  I am remarried some 26 yrs to 2nd wife with only kids that the last one is getting married this Aug 8th.  No grandkids yet for me, but I know they will be coming along soon.

It was nice to connect again with Donna.

Offline Lex Luethor

• Sly Jr.
  • This *is* my happy face.
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2008, 04:34:04 PM »
Indeed I do. I fell in love with her in 6th grade but didn't have the balls to even say "Hello"...

In 11th grade she got knocked up by a fat football player and dropped out of school. Not exactly the "happy ending" I'd always fantasized about.

On the plus side, my 9th grade crush recently contacted me out of the blue... and she didn't even know I had a crush on her back then.

Offline slyinglide

• Give till it hurts!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Work hard, Play harder, Love Often
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2008, 05:37:49 PM »
!st crush?   Man.........does my 4 th grade teacher count.....man she was BEAUTIFUL.........but the first serious crush I had was with one of my best friend's sisters..........that was a mistake.
I was told to think outside the box, how did I get in the box in the first place?

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2008, 09:46:29 PM »
I remember a crush I had in the 8th grade.  Robin Bechtel...man she was hot...cheerleader and all.  Well stupid me thought it was cute to draw something on my folder.  Keep in mind my last name is bateman...and everyone called me "batman"  well hence...Batman and Robin.  Yes she sat right in front of me in social studies and as soon as she seen my folder she ripped it to shreds...i mean shreds too.  She was horrified I think....and requested a change of seating LOL

Getting ready to have my 20th class reunion this coming saturday night.  Think i am going to take a yellow folder and draw batman and robin on it and lay it on the memories table...lol