Author Topic: Bald Guys are hot...  (Read 23172 times)

Offline Mr Jules

• Sly Bureau
  • Same great sly look. Every day.
    • You Tube channel
Re: Bald Guys are hot...
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2012, 01:49:20 PM »
I'm constantly being referred to in bars and such as the hot bald guy or the hot bald DJ. It truly never gets old.  Nor do the head rubs.

Remember - you stick out where ever you go. Started a new job 2 months. People remembered my name long before I could remembers theirs. Wonder why.

That's a shiny head, you've got !!

Offline 1GoZoom

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2012, 11:13:07 PM »
I'm constantly being referred to in bars and such as the hot bald guy or the hot bald DJ. It truly never gets old.  Nor do the head rubs.

Remember - you stick out where ever you go. Started a new job 2 months. People remembered my name long before I could remembers theirs. Wonder why.

That's a shiny head, you've got !!

I've noticed that.  The bartenders at nearly every bar I go to know me by name solely on the fact I'm the dude with the shaved head.  I get the shiny head thing a lot as well.  I go for the Head Slick Glossy and a good buff.  ;)

Offline Baldstu

• Sly Bureau
  • Me
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2012, 01:23:27 AM »
Proof that guys who are sly it works for us

Offline Mike

• Sly genetics guy
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
    • Facebook
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2012, 11:50:51 PM »
It seems like every time I go out with my haired buddies to a bar, I always get free drinks from ladies who order me a drink. The bartender (a good friend of mine) said that they always say the same thing with slight differences which is "Make a __ drink for the hot bald guy over there and tell him it's from me", most of the time the ladies that pay for my drinks are rather attractive and my haired friends always get jealous that I never have to pay for my drinks and they always end up wasting money on drinks trying to get the hot chicks that dig bald dudes.

Offline kalbo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2012, 01:02:53 AM »
Way t go Mike!  O0
Mabuhay ang mga kalbo!

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2012, 05:25:04 AM »
It seems like every time I go out with my haired buddies to a bar, I always get free drinks from ladies who order me a drink. The bartender (a good friend of mine) said that they always say the same thing with slight differences which is "Make a __ drink for the hot bald guy over there and tell him it's from me", most of the time the ladies that pay for my drinks are rather attractive and my haired friends always get jealous that I never have to pay for my drinks and they always end up wasting money on drinks trying to get the hot chicks that dig bald dudes.

I understand MIKE!

Being a good looking bald man with the name MIKE.... it just doesn't get much better.  ;) O0 :*))
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline mangosink12572

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Wonderful SHINY BALD
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2012, 08:23:41 AM »
They sure are and it is an attention getter - - - -

Mother's day there were three of us "baldies at the bar  - -talking "bald talk" (shiny head, horseshoe -shaving lotion - blades etc. etc. ) and everybody around was was part of the conversation. Everybody loves a "BALD" guy and it is fun.