Author Topic: R U on that bald website, AGAIN!?!?!?!?!?.....  (Read 24997 times)

Offline andrew

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Sly for life ...
Re: R U on that bald website, AGAIN!?!?!?!?!?.....
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2008, 01:06:08 PM »
I hear that from my wife on an ongoing basis ...   At first, she was very suspicious that I was "up to something", but then I got her involved in reading the postings and getting to know all that is going on in SBG and she became interested.   But, she still makes comments and gives me funny looks occassionally, as though she thinks I'm up to something.  Like I'm using SBG to mascarade some other covert activity up here.   I do alot of work and research in my home office, as well as surfing SBG, and probably spend too much time up here....  But, it puts shoes on the baby's feet.
“The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.”
–Albert Einstein

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2008, 02:19:01 PM »
Well my better half spends a fair amount of time here too posting and reading messages so I get the thumbs up from  her!!

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2008, 05:10:29 PM »
My wife is a glass half empty kinda gal. When you start talking about the internet, she's kinda like Schro's wife. Pedophiles and all that. People meeting psychos and turning up dead. She's a lot like my mom that way.

Oh well, I just ignore her most of the time.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2008, 10:16:50 PM »
wanna know a secret....my wife doesnt even know i met up with Scott when I was in Louisville.  She would prolly sh*t a brick.  I dunno..she is jsut funny about this stuff.  I cant seem to not blame her cause there are alot of wackos out there.  If she found out I drove to Scotts place to meet him she would have the fryin pan over my head and then I would get the 20 questions.  Im just fearing that she wont let me go to Chicago for the convention...not like anything is going to happen.  OH well...i guess we will cross that bridge when we get there......right? 

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2008, 10:50:39 PM »
Well my better half spends a fair amount of time here too posting and reading messages so I get the thumbs up from  her!!
jdog...i think your wifey rocks 4 supporting your slyness & being an active member of the sly fraternity. O0 O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline PORKY

• Super Sly
    • http://mypage.com/PORKMIEZTER
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2008, 02:15:12 AM »
WELL... Timm, IF youre wifey   :px  finds the pic's of you with a Wendyz wig and a big ass bra and talkin about your "red n whities" THEN she really might be concerned about your "VISIT"!   :px :x! And dont all of our women realize were just "all undercover fbi angents sent out to infiltrate the local chapter of the lokal ku klux klan ?" (uneasy rider)  WHY do people always try to read more into something than is REALLY there , and if there IS something flashing and screaming PROBLEM PROBLEM PROBLEM they cant see it painted on the side of a barn ?   CANT WE ALL JUST GET A BONG ? if it werent for this site , MOST of us would either be  g##3r  or  B@^  i guess its the   5k!v    that our women are worried about
I'm a BIG cigar smokin,bike ridin,truck muddin,bald headed ,long bearded,tattoo'd, no sh*t takin, Southern bred, Tequila drinkin SUMANA BYTCH

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2008, 07:04:24 AM »
LOL....I had to a laugh at that one.

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2008, 02:34:06 PM »
i have met two people irl that i met here. both were great guys who i look at as friends and am looking forward to seeing again. my wife doesn't really have a poblem with this site at all. she sometimes makes comments but i just laugh and make some smart-ass remark. she knows i canhandle myself.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline mojim

• "As soon as your born you start dying, so you my as well have a good time"
  • Super Sly
  • "Making my way the sly way"
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2008, 08:01:44 PM »
Yea, My wife thinks it's a bit odd to be a member of a bald fraternity...But there are worst things I could be doing so she deals with it..

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2008, 06:41:35 AM »
My wife is still cool with it....she jsut doesnt understand the concept.  OH well....i can handle myself....if she didnt love me ....she would have left a long time ago..I would imagine.   I told her well would you rather me be here or at those other places where being bald somewhere else is the subject???? LOL...
Have a great one bro's!
Timmayy!

Offline Tyro

• Sly
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2008, 07:35:15 AM »
My wife see's nothing wrong with me talking to a bunch of bald guys. If it was a site of "mostly" bald women, then she'd have some major concerns.  :Xo!

"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choice." -George Eliot

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2008, 07:37:36 AM »
Yes I know..but you see....in the chair that you have....you have to get up and walk to the bathroom or walk to the kitchen to get a drink.  With this chair....I can sit and watch my favorite exercise/ health programs...just move this little "Joy" stick and I can go to any room in the house without raising my ass up for anything.  Even when I go to the bathroom...it has a trap door in the seat...I can just back the chair right up over the stool and away I go....LOL

Just making life as simple as possible....thats all. 
Timmayyy!

LOL

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2008, 07:38:30 AM »
Hey what happened to part of your post there Tyro...where you posted a pic up of the chair???  somethign got wacked out there.....

Offline Tyro

• Sly
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2008, 07:42:35 AM »
Hey what happened to part of your post there Tyro...where you posted a pic up of the chair???  somethign got wacked out there.....
Oh yah.....I said Timmmay, you need to out of that chair and into one more comfortable.....like this one.

"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choice." -George Eliot

Offline baldntat05

• Sly
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2008, 10:56:50 PM »
No problem here, but I am one of the lucky ones, she loved my shaved head from the first moment and never thought the bald internet faternities were strange.

Enter your email address: