Author Topic: Not all guys look good with a shaved head  (Read 12552 times)

Offline outsider82

• Sly
Re: Not all guys look good with a shaved head
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2008, 03:56:57 PM »
Hey guys,

I agree with the Nurse, however, the guys she is talking about aren't very common. I have gotten quite a few comments lately from my friends telling me that i'm more "pretty with hair" (their words not mine). I personally like the sly look on me. I know my mother doesn't but thats another thing all together.

Out :-)

BALDANDRE

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2008, 06:13:09 PM »
Hey guys,

I agree with the Nurse, however, the guys she is talking about aren't very common. I have gotten quite a few comments lately from my friends telling me that i'm more "pretty with hair" (their words not mine). I personally like the sly look on me. I know my mother doesn't but thats another thing all together.

Out :-)

Good to hear brutha...

bald suits you dude! O0

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2008, 06:40:22 PM »
It's true that not all guys look good with a shaved head.  It's equally true that not all guys look good with hair, yet we seldom hear people saying anything about that.

I saw a guy in the men's room at work today trying to do God knows what with his Rastafarian braids.  Whatever he wanted them to do, they weren't cooperating.  I wanted so badly to see what he was doing with them, but didn't want to get caught staring at another guy in a public restroom, so I just left, resisting the urge to tell him to just shave off the whole mess.  I don't understand how any grown man could stand to deal with a high-maintenance 'do like that.

Offline Rob

• Sly Bureau
  • British baldy since 2006
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2008, 08:37:48 AM »
Funny how people suddenly become very opinionated when they see a shaved dome, and delight in saying 'it don't suit everyone' etc, yet in normal situations how often do you hear people tellin each other their hair doesnt suit them?  hardly ever.  I had a few (usually older women) tellin me my bald dome didnt suit me when I first went sly (they have now given up on it!).  They were women with dyed hair, perms, styles of various sorts, not allof which suited them, but I'm too much of a gentleman to tell them what I think, and anyway I don't feel its anyone's business to pass comment.

You never hear people saying 'His hair doesnt suit him' (except on SBG's!!) 8) ;)

shakf

« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2008, 10:34:32 AM »
Hey guys this is how I would look from both sides. Does it suit me? I have been told that good head shapes should not have any protrusions or undulance or any angular features. There should be perfect roundness from the top to the occipital bone. Also that for aesthetic reasons it needs symmetry.

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2008, 10:43:14 AM »
I think it is more a question of how you feel with a shaved head. It's a state of mind actually.

shakf

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2008, 10:56:29 AM »
...........and here's the top. Lots of acne scars.

Enter your email address: