Author Topic: HeadBlade ClearHead  (Read 5779 times)

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
HeadBlade ClearHead
« on: December 11, 2006, 11:25:48 AM »
I just received it today. Along with my new Sport razor, my executive pen, and White Skully. I'll give a rundown on it tomorrow and let you guys know how well it works. The biggest problem area I have is the front of my neck. Right about the area where Yeti has his skull tat. Just to give you an idea. Let you guys know what I think tomorrow.

Oh yeah, I got some HeadShed too!!!

In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline PigPen

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: HeadBlade ClearHead
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 07:15:23 AM »
The ClearHead is some great stuff. There is a noticeable reduction in the red bumps on my neck and around the sides of my goatee. It burns a little bit putting it on, but hey, it does have a bit of acid in it. What would you expect? My only complaint is that it comes in a 2oz bottle. That little bottle will set you back about $8.97

Love the HeadBlade Sport as well. But the TripleBlade that comes with it did not shave as close as the regular Atra razors. I'll try it again tomorrow, but I think I'll stick with the Atras in the future. Might try the Sensor blades later on too.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

BaldRob

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 07:42:46 AM »
The ClearHead is some great stuff. There is a noticeable reduction in the red bumps on my neck and around the sides of my goatee. It burns a little bit putting it on, but hey, it does have a bit of acid in it. What would you expect? My only complaint is that it comes in a 2oz bottle. That little bottle will set you back about $8.97

Love the HeadBlade Sport as well. But the TripleBlade that comes with it did not shave as close as the regular Atra razors. I'll try it again tomorrow, but I think I'll stick with the Atras in the future. Might try the Sensor blades later on too.

I'm using the Sensor blades right now... they're OK, but the Atras are still #1 in my book!

Offline PigPen

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2006, 07:58:32 AM »
Thanks for the added info Rob

Offline HEADBLADE@MYSPACE

• Sly Jr.
  • www.myspace.com/headblade
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 07:36:45 AM »

the triple blades are perferred by the majority. i perfer the altras myself. the 8.97 for the clearhead seems like alot but each "dose" you use is very little. the bottle should last a very long time as long as the dosage isn't overdone. thanks for the review

Offline PigPen

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2006, 09:20:28 AM »
Yes! It is an extremely low dose. I love the stuff it's a great product. (no surprise there huh?) The triple blades worked a little better today, but I still think I'll be switching back to the Atras.

Offline VFRWolf

• Sly VFR Rider
  • Super Sly
    • My off roading page
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2006, 11:06:42 AM »
I just ordered some of the Clearhead, as well as restocking my headlube, and other stuff, can't wait to try it.

I couldn't get the triple blades to work well, kept gunking up.  I'll still to the atras.
Rob
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/071117/sampa714ba256de1d637.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline BugMan

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2006, 07:54:42 PM »
I guess I am in the minority as well.  I have tried the triple blade twice, and neither time did I feel it worked anywhere near as good as the Atra.  I am afraid to even try the cheap knock off of the Atra. 

So far in this thread the Atra seems to be the majority by 100%.

BaldRob

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2006, 08:31:03 PM »
I've tried the triple blades too... I'd say in my case, they are as good as the Atra, but the inconvenience of having to order them and the cost keeps me from using them again.  $11 buck for 10 Atra Blades or $17.50 (plus shipping) for 8 triple blades... simple economics.

And I'm not really liking the Sensor Blades... going to stick with the Atra from here on out.