Author Topic: Thinking about Joining the Home of the Dome !  (Read 11799 times)

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Thinking about Joining the Home of the Dome !
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2006, 11:43:22 AM »
Again, more valuable info. Thanks.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2006, 12:19:35 PM »
Again, more valuable info. Thanks.

Have we overwhelmed you yet?
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2006, 12:23:48 PM »
he can hang tyler. schro will be completley sly soon.  ;D

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2006, 01:27:04 PM »
Absolutely I can hang! I'm a guy that does a lot of info gathering before I make any large decision. All that's been said here has been great stuff, thanks. Funny story... for Halloween, my wife wanted to host a couples' costume party. We went as Sonny & Cher. I went on Ebay and bought her some (as they were listed) "Exotic Stripper Shoes". With the 6" heels, she was 6' 3" (simple math would tell you she's 5'9"). Anyway, I had the jet black Sonny wig, along with the 60's garb. Another couple went as "Deal or No Deal". Dude dressed as Howie (with a skin wig) and his (hot) wife went as one of the case girls. Towards the end of the night, when everyone was good & liquored up, he & I switched wigs. When I put on the skin wig, a buddy said, "Hey Schro, you look like....Schro"! I just about pissed my pants. One of the funniest lines I've heard in a long time. Needless to say, I'm ready to go Kojak but I'm gonna hold off until after the holidays so wife doesn't blow a gasket with the family photos. She's just not as down with the idea. But she'll come around when she realizes that it's something I want. Plus, I'm just too sexy for my own good anyway. Later Gents.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.