Author Topic: have u ever watched tv or movie or commercial and say...  (Read 1120 times)

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
have u ever watched tv or movie or commercial and say...
« on: December 30, 2007, 09:25:07 PM »
hello fellow chrome domes..... since i became sly... have u ever watched tv or a movie or commercial and say....hmmm i wonder how he would look with a smooooth noggin'?  as i am watching some guy with a full head of hair, a comb-over, a mullett, a skullett, or a horse-shoe....it doesn't matter the hairstyle...i'm always saying 2 myself...."i wonder how he would look with a slick, smooooth dome?"

so.... do u find yourself doing that, also?  i hope i'm not the only one.  what's your story?

WARHAWK O0

Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
Re: have u ever watched tv or movie or commercial and say...
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 09:41:30 PM »
I think you are the only one........dude you gotta be weird........freak ..................

LOL...just joking....yes i find my self at time doing that.  My wife will know what im thinking cause she says i get this funny look about me and she will say.....what are you thinking about? I and I will say oh....just how funny that guy looks with hair.  SHe says I am overly obessed with bald heads...????????????? go figure.....lol

Enter your email address: