Author Topic: Headwash?  (Read 7574 times)

Offline fcb2001

• 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa (11 June to 11 July 2010)
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Bald for Life
Re: Headwash?
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2008, 06:23:20 PM »
I might try it out.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2008, 11:06:17 PM »
I was able to test this product early on.  It's really nice!  I'll be doing a review on it here shortly. 

You must have a whole closet filled with stuff you review and don't use after eh?

I do have a whole drawer filled with stuff that I've reviewed because I often get a couple of each item sent to me.  Though, I rotate through the products every couple weeks so that I can remember what they're like and make recommendations for or against them if they are mentioned on the forum.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2008, 11:26:34 PM »
Back home, this product would be called Headwarsh.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2008, 12:33:15 PM »
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Nick912

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Above All!
    • US Air Force
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2008, 12:54:06 PM »
I am not impressed with the shipping speed from HB. I placed an order last thurs and paid $9 for priority. I still have not got it yet. I emailed headblade and they said it didnt ship until yesterday!!? I know it is the holidays and all but 1 week to ship!! I wasted $9 on priority then!
==SLY SERGEANT==

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2008, 12:38:58 AM »
Good review Tyler. 1 question.

Does it foam up like a shampoo when you use it?

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2008, 03:06:41 AM »
That's a good question JDOG.  I can't remember as I usually clothes my eyes when using it.  I'll let you know in the morning.

Offline Nick912

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Above All!
    • US Air Force
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2008, 11:23:45 AM »
I am not impressed with the shipping speed from HB. I placed an order last thurs and paid $9 for priority. I still have not got it yet. I emailed headblade and they said it didnt ship until yesterday!!? I know it is the holidays and all but 1 week to ship!! I wasted $9 on priority then!

Still hasnt came in!!?? This is making me mad. That priority shipping for $9 is a joke along with taking a week to just ship it!
==SLY SERGEANT==

Offline Medic aka Rocko

• Super Sly
  • Yikes
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2008, 11:40:27 AM »

Still hasnt came in!!?? This is making me mad. That priority shipping for $9 is a joke along with taking a week to just ship it!
That is aggravating but it really isn't Headblade's fault.  They ship priority through the US Postal Service.  Which really means usually 2-3 days, but maybe longer, no guarantees.  I've sent stuff priority mail, took 3 weeks.  I'd prefer using UPS, but it is more expensive.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2008, 02:58:45 AM »
That's a good question JDOG.  I can't remember as I usually clothes my eyes when using it.  I'll let you know in the morning.

I forgot to post this up this morning.

It's pretty low foaming, almost like HeadSlick and HeadShed.  It's been so long since I used shampoo that I don't know how it compares to the foaming of shampoo.

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2008, 05:55:36 AM »

I forgot to post this up this morning.

It's pretty low foaming, almost like HeadSlick and HeadShed.  It's been so long since I used shampoo that I don't know how it compares to the foaming of shampoo.

Yeah I know exactly what you mean mate.

Offline Vash

• Be Kind For Everyone You Meet Is Fighting A Hard Battle
  • Super Sly
  • Bald, Bearded, Tattooed, Awesome!
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2008, 02:34:24 PM »
I got my Headwash in the mail today. On schedule. Placed the order on March 8th and received it on the 14th as promised by UPS. I dunno if it's just because I'm on the same half of the country as HB, or what, but I've never had a slow or late delivery from the company. Maybe I'm just a lucky exception?

Anyhoo... I really liked the Headwash. Tyler is right, it has a nice thick, controlled lather, not runny at all, which is nice in the shower... no running in your eyes and such...kind of like Headslick in lather consistancy. Clean rinsing and smells really great. Almost like food.

So I just got out of the shower and todays routine went HeadSHED, scrub, rinse, HeadWASH, scrub, rinse, HeadSlick, shave, rinse, towel dry Glossy HeadLUBE. And MAN am I S-L-Y!  :@`

SO far, HeadWASH gets my  O0
~Vash

FB: Vashon Bench
Twitter: @gingerbeardpdx
Instagram: @gingerbeardpdx

jusbnme

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2008, 11:19:19 AM »
I was just getting ready to post up a new topic on this when I saw this thread.  I was ordering a new batch of adapters from HBonline when I noticed their HeadWash.  After hearing all the positives I'm definitely getting back over there to order some.  Can't wait until all their products are available in stores.